Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth mixup with two fitbits

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have on my iPhone an account for my Versa and my wife has her account for her Charge 3 on her iPas.  Now, every other day, my iPhone shows her Charge in my account and vice-versa.  We both  loose all data.  Why the two accounts get mixed up. Is it a Bluetooth problem or a account issue ?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Are you both using the same email/Fitbit ID?

You need a different ID for each user.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Johnny

Thanks for helping me out.

We are using to different e-mail addresses, but we are both using these on a daily basis. But we each have are own Fitbit account.

The mixup does not happen daily. But last night, my wife account on her iPad was linked to my Versa; her Charge 3 had disappeared, and all her stats.

Thanks.

Pierre
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry, but then I don't know how it is happening.  Hopefully someone else will have an explanation.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You would setup your Fitbit to your Fitbit account with your email

Your wife setups up her fitbit to her Fitbit account with her email.

This has nothing to do with bluetooth, but with the Fitbit accounts.

As long as the email addresses are unique then the tracker would need to go through the setup process before it would show on the other account.

It sounds like you two are doing more than only opening the fitbit app?

Best Answer
0 Votes

To download software or App

Set it up

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer