Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get into Fitbit app to view my dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been going to Fitbit/set up clinking on it and it would say launch and it would appear. Now it say get moving and gets me to registering with Microsoft says I have no acct.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey @Countingman

I'd like to better visualize and understand the situation. Could you please go a bit more in depth on what you mean? Additionally, can you post a screen shot of the issue so that I can see exactly what you are seeing?

Look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hey @Countingman

I'd like to better visualize and understand the situation. Could you please go a bit more in depth on what you mean? Additionally, can you post a screen shot of the issue so that I can see exactly what you are seeing?

Look forward to your reply.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

The problem was a microsoft problem.Their system was down and couldn't get to the app. Thank you for your reply.

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer

Hey @Countingman! Great news! 

Now that you've got the app you can take full advantage of your Fitbit! 

If you have the time, perhaps you could look into visiting one of our Discussion boards. You will find a lot of different topics to talk about with other members of the Forums.

Hope to see you around! 

Best Answer