Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can the Dashboard show total weight loss?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey there,

I've lost 5lbs so far and I decided to set a new goal, having done so, it now states I have lost 0lbs since the date I set that new goal and overridden my previous stats! Is there any way to get it to go back to reflecting my total weight loss so far?

I have seen this mentioned before but unfortunately the dashboard has changed since a fellow member had a similar issue and had a solution given to them!

any help greatly appreciated!

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @MissWotsit.

In this case it is not possible to have the current weight goal show information from the previous goal that you had set up. 

However, maybe you could post about it in our Feature Suggestions board. That way other users could comment and vote on the idea to show their support. If you do, be sure to read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MissWotsit & @LanuzaFitbit - 

Checkout my post in this thread:

<<edit - I just verified the web log page still works in the manner in the thread below - end edit>>

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/iOS-App/Adjust-Weight-Loss-Start-Date/td-p/2555811

I have used this method in the past - and the original poster in the thread marked it as the solution, so it must have worked for them, as well.

Good luck and welcome to the boards.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer

Hello @MrMarv.

Thanks for posting that. It is always nice having you around.

Hopefully they do find it useful and have a chance to check it out.  

Feel free to let us know if you need any further assistance, @MissWotsit.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MissWotsit - 

Also check out this post where you can apparently perform the same action on the app:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/iOS-App/Trying-to-edit-Lost-Since-in-Weight-Goals/m-p/3061637#M96186

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes