Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access a community forums post

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I ttoo have denied access to this siite Fitbit almoost not worth the trouble galaxy health looks better everyday if only the watces were not round, 

1000005410.jpg

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Willowblue.

I've moved your post to the Fitbit.com Dashboard board as you're having a different issue, and this will help keep the forums on-topic.

Thanks for the screenshot, and I'm sorry you're having difficulties accessing that topic. Since you're able to post your ideas, it means that you haven't restricted access to the forums. However, if the topic you were participating in was already removed or archived, it'd no longer be accessible by anyone.

I appreciate your feedback and if you have a question about our devices or services, please start a new topic to receive help from the community. I'm sure the community will be of help. You can always visit our Help Site where you'll find more information and troubleshooting steps.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Willowblue.

I've moved your post to the Fitbit.com Dashboard board as you're having a different issue, and this will help keep the forums on-topic.

Thanks for the screenshot, and I'm sorry you're having difficulties accessing that topic. Since you're able to post your ideas, it means that you haven't restricted access to the forums. However, if the topic you were participating in was already removed or archived, it'd no longer be accessible by anyone.

I appreciate your feedback and if you have a question about our devices or services, please start a new topic to receive help from the community. I'm sure the community will be of help. You can always visit our Help Site where you'll find more information and troubleshooting steps.

Best Answer