Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot print reports.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since  March 3 (a couple of days ago ) there is not options to view or print report. Previousely a message said that reports are free (for some time by now) but what I get is a button to "Buy Premium" which leads to a page with error. Please make reports available again! Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@SiegfriedBI have reported these random errors we are getting to Support.  Fitbit Engineers are trying to filter out the rising spam that's occurring. Some of the issues we are experiencing while they tighten their spam control is a temporary byproduct of these changes.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

A very warm welcome to the Community @SiegfriedB

I'd like to take a closer look in this situation as it sounds bothersome.

What particular report are you referring to? I'd like to better understand what you are referring to as it's not entirely clear to me.

Look forward to your reply. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @LanuzaFitbit and thank you!

I attached cropped screenshots that are self explanatory when viewed as numbered. The last "Image 3" directs to this site:  (the url is not visible in the image).

https://www.fitbit.com/subscribe?doneUrl=/premium/reports/food&cancelUrl=/premium/reports/food&linkId=premiumPack_foodReportDummyPage

Hope this will give you enough info to work with.

I wish I remembered exactly what the site had said about reports being freely available. Maybe there is another way to get to  Reports and I cannot find it again?

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

and now I cannot insert photos - I get error message 

The message body contains age id="72163iB041FE92709BD9F1" size="large" alt="image 1.png" sourcetype="new" align="inline" height="564" width="781">

Smiley Sad

Best Answer
0 Votes

I could not attach images to my previous reply to you. Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SiegfriedBI have reported these random errors we are getting to Support.  Fitbit Engineers are trying to filter out the rising spam that's occurring. Some of the issues we are experiencing while they tighten their spam control is a temporary byproduct of these changes.

Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

@SiegfriedBWhich Premium are you trying to use... The older one that was originally in our Dashboard or the Coach Premium in the App. ?

@SiegfriedBwrote:

Since  March 3 (a couple of days ago ) there is not options to view or print report. Previousely a message said that reports are free (for some time by now) but what I get is a button to "Buy Premium" which leads to a page with error. Please make reports available again! Thanks!

Best Answer

@Colinm39This is very frustrating, the link I posted earlier to my public profile photos does not work. I have no way of attaching image files to illustrate.

I use Dashboard  by going to Fitbit website. Until a few days ago i was able to navigate to :

Logs/Food/Reports and view/print report for the current week. (message stated that for some time now reports became free). Thank you for your help

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SiegfriedB and @SiegfriedB.

@Colinm39 Thanks for the update.

@SiegfriedB You could potentially export your data. Additionally, you could generate a report for your steps from here.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes