Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Water consumption no longer showing up on dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can add the amount which I drank under the menu Water but the amount is not shown anymore....any ideas ?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Hey @myrinh

I'm afraid I don't fully understand what you mean. Where exactly is the water not showing up? Could you take a screen shot of what you mean and then post it here? 

In the meantime I'd recommend that you try to log out and then log back in. Regularly that helps when information is not loading up correctly. 

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have this same problem and can show you a screen shot from my iPad if only I knew how to get it on here. My active steps and water consumption disappear and are replaced with the current day’s information for all proceeding days.  Also, accident,y removed track exercise tile and added it back but it’s not showing any activity history except in the detail. Can you help? Ps

Also logged out and back in but that didn’t help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

What really helped me was to Logout and login again

Best Answer
0 Votes

Didn’t help me. Did it twice.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@dadzcats -

Sounds like you are referencing the iOS app running on the iPad. The top section which shows, steps, miles, calories and active minutes is the ONLY section that scrolls backwards in time using the arrows to the left and right of the steps icon/count.

IMG_0287.jpg

That is only meant to scroll back the "Main Indicators" section of the dashboard. It does not roll the other tiles back in time, just steps, miles, calories and active minutes. Designed in such a manner, I suppose, to increase performance, and some of the other tiles available on the dashboard don't lend themselves to summaries like the "Main four" - heart beat for instance.

As you have may have noticed, pressing on the "250 steps" tile gives you a better representation of what you have done as compared to what would be displayed if that tile went back in time like the "Main four". The same thing goes for the sleep and food tiles.

That is my take on why it works that way.

I kinda like how they have done it. The fact that I like it and have been writing "stuff" like that for over 35 years and you question it, doesn't make either of us wrong, just of different opinions. 

Good luck - and a warm welcome to the boards.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your reply. I make little notes in a journal I have to indicate the days on which I have met particular goals. (it’s a journal for everything not just Fitbit, so at the end of the year everything is in one place) So, at the beginning of a new week, I scroll back through the previous week to get an overview of the days where I fulfilled those goals and I update my journal.

I was pretty sure that last week when I did this I could see the summary snapshot of all the tiles for each day so I could update my journal. It was satisfying to scroll through quickly and see that each day I met or exceeded the 64 ounce water goal, etc.

So, it just seemed like something had changed.

D

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Screenshot_20180308-122737.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Water is on the left.Water is on the left.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MichelleHvR

Phone app Scroll down on the dashboard and tap on edit. It will show you other tiles to add. Once selected than tap done

Computer Dashboard

Click on this: Upper left corner

tiles.jpg

Put check marks in the tiles you want to see and click done

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer