Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change week start on Weekly Reports

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. Is there a way to change my week start to Sunday for the weekly email?  My app shows Sunday through Saturday but my weekly email always starts on Monday. I'd like to make it start Sunday. Is this possible?

Thanks! 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
44 REPLIES 44

Unfortunately, @SLMcc, there is no way to change it.

Best Answer

Oh, okay. Thanks. Maybe Fitbit will address that sometime. 

Best Answer

I'm not sure this will address your issue, but I found under 'Settings' after my 'Personal Info', I scrolled down and under 'Advanced Settungs', there was a heading, 'Start Week On' I was able to change my start day from Sunday to Monday. Maybe it will work for you. 😀

Best Answer

Thank you. I found it too 🙏🏽

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @HeidiPau.

Glad to know that you found this thread to be useful.

Please do keep in mind that the starting day setting that you can select on the Dashboard will not affect the way the weekly report is handled. The weekly report will continue to work on a Mon-Sun basis.

Let me know if you have any questions! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

I really wish that Fitbit would address this issue. In North America most people start the week on Sunday. Not Monday. 

Best Answer

Hello @SLMcc.

I understand that this can be frustrating for some users. 

Perhaps you could vote for this suggestion. Even if it is 'Not currently planned' you can vote for it and show your support. Keep in mind that we continue to look into those suggestions continually.  You can read more about the Feature Suggestions board by reading the FAQ.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

In the US, we start our week on Sunday.

Please allow us to change our progress report to report Sunday through Saturday.  This should be a simple change.

Best Answer

Actually, USAF-Larry, there is a way to change it.  Look under “advanced settings”.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I already have my week set to start on Sunday.  However, my progress report, which I was referring to, is stuck on Monday through Sunday.  I want to be able to set it to match how I've set up my week... Sunday to Sunday.

Best Answer

Exactly. I want my Fitbit report to match up. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @TheSlaw. Hello @SLMcc and @Heathko.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us! I understand where you are coming from and please know that we take all comments into account.

The very best way to make your voice heard even more is to go into the Feature Suggestion I posted above and support it. 

Please let me know if there are any further questions.

Best Answer

I got there.  It's been 3 years since the first suggestion.

I guess fitbit is not exactly responsive to what looks like a simple thing to implement. 

Disappointed.

Best Answer

Hello @TheSlaw.

I understand your frustration on the matter. Please do know that we take this matter seriously and that the more support a suggestion receives, the better it will be. We take a close look at all suggestions and if there are any updates we'll be sure to share them.

Please reach out if you need further assistance.

Best Answer

I too would like it is my weekly report used the same days of the week as the actual Fitbit. Sunday to Saturday.  When trying to meet new goals it is hard when the history on the device is out of sync with the reports. 

Does not seem like a huge fix.  Thanks.

Moderator edit: Format

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @Reen13.

Thanks for sharing your feedback. 

Maybe you could look into voting for this suggestion. The more votes a suggestion gets, the better. Be sure to read the FAQ if you have any questions on how the Feature Suggestions board works.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer

I feel weird, but I'm in the US (born and raised) and always thought our weeks started on Monday.  I know calendars have them start on Sunday, but at least in my mind, my weeks always started on Monday.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

Hey @Heather-S.

I think it really depends on the way that your family does it. I've known of lots of people that consider Monday the start of the week, from all over the place.

If you have the time, maybe you could visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about with other Forum members. 

Feel free to reach out if there are any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Lanuza,

Discussing in the support group doesn't solve the problem.

This can't be a difficult fix. Allowing the user to select and manage the
start of their week, BASED ON THEIR LIVES, would be customer FRIENDLY.

Steve
Best Answer