Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing card on Pixel 4XL

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The bank card linked to my fitbit has expired and I've just recieved my new one. Everytime I try to open my wallet on the mobile app to change the card I enter my pin correctly but then the app just says "cannot connect to Versa". I've tried unpairing/reparing and deleting the app but nothing is seeming to work. I have a Versa and use a new Pixel 4XL mobile. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Julialinarello.

It's great to see you participating in the Fitbit Forums. Thank you for sharing the details of the issue you're experiencing with adding a new card to the Wallet feature, and for all the steps you've done until now.

1. Restart your Fitbit device and phone.
  2. Restart Bluetooth on your phone. 
  3. Force quit the Fitbit mobile app. 

You can also confirm the steps to set up Fitbit Pay: How do I set up Fitbit Pay? Please make sure that you are entering the card and billing details exactly as they are written on your card and bank statement. 

I'd like to mention that your phone is not listed in the Fitbit compatibility listWe're currently receiving feedback about different devices that are not in the list and our team is working hard to add more devices to the list. If a model of phone is not there we can't assure the Fitbit App will be working flawless even if it is able to connect. 

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Julialinarello.

It's great to see you participating in the Fitbit Forums. Thank you for sharing the details of the issue you're experiencing with adding a new card to the Wallet feature, and for all the steps you've done until now.

1. Restart your Fitbit device and phone.
  2. Restart Bluetooth on your phone. 
  3. Force quit the Fitbit mobile app. 

You can also confirm the steps to set up Fitbit Pay: How do I set up Fitbit Pay? Please make sure that you are entering the card and billing details exactly as they are written on your card and bank statement. 

I'd like to mention that your phone is not listed in the Fitbit compatibility listWe're currently receiving feedback about different devices that are not in the list and our team is working hard to add more devices to the list. If a model of phone is not there we can't assure the Fitbit App will be working flawless even if it is able to connect. 

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes