Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom activity no longer saving to activity list. Why?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I have a charge 2 which I set up with custom activities on the dashboard which then appeared on the app on my phone to choose from the list. I recently tried to add another one on the dashboard but it doesn't save to either the activity on the dash or my phone app, so I am having to enter this online every time I get home, instead of just using my phone as I do with the others as all my original ones are still listed. Does anyone know why, or how I can get it to save in the activity list?
Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7
When I first got my charge 2 I set up custom activities on the dashboard which were then available in the activity list. I have then been able to choose them on the app. I recently tried to add a new one and although I can change it manually it is not saving to the activity list and because of this it isn't there to choose on my phone. Does anyone know why or how I can solve this? Thanks.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Didn't mean to post twice but does anybody have the answer?
Best Answer
0 Votes
Anybody? Because this is driving me nuts. Why are new custom activities not saving in the activity list like they used to?
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having other issues.. I can create the Custom Activity on the PC and it shows in the list of Custom Activities..

I go to use it to rename a Workout and it can't be found so I click create the Custom Activity through the Edit Workout, still on the PC and now I have duplicate names and it works..

BUT, the newer ones cannot be seen on the phone, it always asks to enter a Custom Activity.. The older ones show on the phone..

Also on the Android Phone when I tap the Edit Pencil to change a Workout it closes the App..

Finally on my Android I can create manual activities for those Custom Activities it finds but the newer ones aren't displayed to select.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

Apart from closing the app Colin, I think we're pretty much having the same issue. I was wondering if this feature had been lost in an upgrade. In which case I wish they'd fix it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jaxi@Colinm39 - I've moved this thread to the Fitbit.com Dashboard for better visibility. We are currently looking into why some custom activities aren't saving on Fitbit.com and why it will not appear as a custom activity. Thanks very much for your reports, this has been escalated to our team. I don't have a timeline for a fix, but will update this thread when I hear further. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
Thank you. I'll look forward to the fix.
Best Answer
0 Votes