Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard improvement suggestions

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I love Fitbit I never take my charge off. However, the dashboard is sometimes not user friendly. Like- why am I not able to delete certain badges? I went riding on a four wheeler while wearing my Fitbit one day and it counted me as doing over 150 fights of stairs! I can't delete it even though I didn't touch a step that day. So frustrating because I feel like it's inaccurate of my accomplishments! Also, when changing my goals, why is there not a done option or save? Half the time it doesn't register the change and I have to exit out and try again. I feel like both are simple things Fitbit could fix.

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Hjschwab, good to see you around in our community.  I believe this are good ideas that I invite you to share your comments and vote for similar ideas. You will find a similar request from other user in the following link: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Charge-HR/I-would-like-to-write-the-name-of-exercise-directly/m-p/12...

I know the product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps.

Keep participating in our community. Catch ya later. Robot wink

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer