Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard only partially updated

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My dashboard for yesterday’s activity has only partly updated. For example the dashboard shows 1,997 steps, whilst if I drill into the detail I can see I did 14,988 steps...so the data had synced, it’s just not displaying properly on the dashboard...any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Liam183 It's nice to see you on the Community. Thanks for letting me know that your detailed data isn't updating correctly.

I've moved your post to the online Dashboard because it's more related to the topic. I would like you to log out from your account, clear cookies and cache and then log back in. If you keep experiencing the same, please attach a screenshot to your next reply. Also, could you confirm that you're seeing this data in your online Dashboard? 

Keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks hide your help @SilviaFitbit ...I’ve tried your suggestions but it hasn’t made a difference, and also have tried logging on to a different device.

I’ve attached screenshots- with the dashboard showing minimal data, and the detail the full picture.  I’ve been a Fitbit user for 5+ years, and seen most issues, but never this one! I’m using an Ionic and looking forward to the next upgrade.

F061E6E8-1460-49C4-9EA4-6C8949896948.png

6C5C4D4E-E798-4357-A167-F0029EB42326.png

2F5EAA4F-4C20-44CE-AA3A-7B4645EDCCBF.png

8298A080-14C2-42AD-968A-ED27E4A7D410.png

DF75997F-FC3D-4270-AD46-25CB17A353EF.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Liam183 Thanks for the screenshots attached. 

I'm glad to hear you've been a Fitbit customer since 5 years now. I bet you've reached many of your goals during these years. 

In this case, I've shared your post with our Support team and they will continue assisting you through email, please check your inbox. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes