Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard showing different info for 'calories in and out' section than the app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Android app seems to be more accurate. It shows that some days I'm under budget, some I'm in zone, and some I'm over. The dashboard online though, shows me being under budget every day.  I did change my food plan from a 500 calorie deficit to a 1000 calorie deficit via the app. Maybe I need to change it online, as well? Any idea how to do that, or what I can do to get the info on the online dashboard to match the app?

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Community @EmIntoFitness. Thanks for the details mentioned about what you're seeing in your Fitbit app and online Dashboard.

Once, you update the information in your Android app this should update in your online Dashboard too. In this case, I would like you to log out from your app and from your online Dashboard, after this check if your data gets updated.

If you're still seeing this information, please provide me with a screenshot

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm still having the issue. Sorry about the dashboard screenshot, it's at the beginning of the week, so it will only show that in a large size. But the two week overview is also shown and that still shows I'm under every day. WebsiteWebsiteAppApp

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back @EmIntoFitness. I appreciate the screenshots shared. In this case, I've shared your post with our Support team, they will continue assisting you.

Catch you later! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 5.46.10 AM.png

Thanks

Also on the computer dashboard the daily calorie totals do not match the legend. My legend says that the "under" amount is actually the amount of calories I ate..should and the "goal met" green line is ?what? not my daily 500 goal but 3000? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you around @angio. Thanks for the screenshot shared. 

Your calories burned will show you the amount of calories burned and calories eaten. Your calories burned will show in the color where you are, which means that if in the day of the week your calories burned are under or goal met, this means that you ate less than what's your goal or it will be green if you ate exactly the amount of calories burned that you have set. 

I would like you to confirm you did this procedure to set your Food Plan

Let me know how it goes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes