Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data reading same on all days!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Every day I log my food, drink and sleep. When I try to look at previous days they all read the same as the current day. If I click onto the dashboard icon the correct info is there but I want to be able to see at a glance without having to click. What's going wrong? I have tried logging out and uninstall and reloading the app but nothing is working. I want to be able to flick through the days for comparisons but can't. It's very frustrating. Please help.

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hello @Sue01827! Welcome to the Forums.

I'd like to get a better understanding of what you mean. Could you please take a screen shot of the different days showing the same info? That way I will be able to find the best way to help.

I'd also like to ask you what mobile device do you have? Is it an Android device or an iOS device? 

Look forward to your reply so that we can make sense of this situation.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue. 29/03/17

Best Answer

Having same problem

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @Lorraine81 and @GramaNance!

If you do not mind, could you please also answer the questions I posted above? That should let me determine the best way to help you both.

Look forward to your replies! 

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

IMG_1959.PNG

IMG_1960.PNG

IMG_1961.PNG

IMG_1962.PNG

IMG_1963.PNG

IMG_1964.PNG

My mobile device is iPhone7

i cannot screen shot the whole page in one because it's too big  

Best Answer
0 Votes

IOS  device.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is showing the same so no need for me to screen shot as well.  Mine is iPhone.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Sue01827@Lorraine81 and @Lorraine81! Thanks for the screen shots.

I see what is going on. Whenever you swipe to get previous days, only the main tile will reflect the information for the previous days (the tile all the way to the top). All of the other tiles will continue to show today's information. This is not any sort of bug, it is the intended design of the Dashboard.

Thanks for your understanding. If you have other questions, please let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes