Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download heartrate data

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello!

I do apologize if this has been answered - it seems like an obvious question, but I don't see a forum topic exactly on this.

I notice on my mobile that I can look over my day's (and previous, etc.) heartrate data.

This data was one of the reasons for getting a Fitbit.

How can I download that data with my heartrate over the day?  Not just resting heartrate per day, but the actual day's data.

Thank you!

Best Answer
45 REPLIES 45

@LanuzaFitbit Please add me to the list because I would prefer the one source.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

Please can I be added to the list for further detail on how to download HR.

Many thanks.

Best Answer

Dear Lanuza,

As I said, very politely, I was not going to hold my breath. So far my Inbox remains a veritable dearth of solutions to this issue.... and who ticked the solved box... surely that should be a customer?

Best Answer

Hello @Johnc123@Colinm39, and @Smileyp87.

@Johnc123, thanks for sharing your concerns and feedback. As for the solution, yes. Solutions are voted by users and aren't statements from Fitbit or moderators.

@Colinm39 and @Smileyp87, thanks for letting me know. Our team should be getting in touch with you. 

Feel free to let me know if there are any further questions. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

I need the heart rate data as well. Thanks for your help.

Best Answer

Fitbit Update 3/7/2019: As promised we have updated our tool. If you are looking for heart rate information you can export your data through our data export tool now!

Hi Everyone - If you are looking to download your heart rate information, please reach out to customer support for further assistance. We hope to make the process more seamless in the future. Since this is the current process and we don't have further to add at this time, I'll be closing the thread for further responses. 

@johncollins - I created a case for you and someone from our support team will be reaching out shortly. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer