Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit steps taken?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This morning I left the house for my walk without my fitbit. Is there a way to change the number of steps taken so that I can add in those steps for my records?

Best Answer
24 REPLIES 24

Hi!

Thanks so much for the screenshots!

The problem I found (also using mobile) is the "distance" part. I never would have thought that steps would be found under distance!

I knew how far I walked, and how many steps I took to walk that far. I would never have realized to look in the drop down section.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't see LOG on my dashboard. 

Best Answer

where is the log and activity

Best Answer

Hello @Cassie58522 and @jersey24,

From your Fitbit Dashboard,

Click on the Log at the very top...

PureEvil_0-1633281268678.png

From there, click on Activities:

PureEvil_1-1633281328684.png

If you want to go directly there, just click on this link:  https://www.fitbit.com/activities

On that page you may manually enter your activity on the very bottom:

PureEvil_2-1633281407836.png

I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So I am going to ask the question, why is this not working for me.  Recently, my Versa stopped picking up my heartbeat, and therefore, I am not getting any credit for activity/exercise of any kind. It is still picking up steps though. So for day-to-day step counts, it is sufficient. But I thought I could use my older Charge 2 when I am on a walk and want to log exercise minutes. I haven't figured out how to go back and forth as it seems I should be able to according to what I have read. At any rate, I walked for 15 minutes using my Charge 2, saw that it added 1471 steps during the walk but was overwritten by the step count on my phone app, resetting the step count on the Charge 2 to what it was before I started. So I am trying to log a walk following your example. I have screen shots that show the steps before, the logged walk, and the unchanged steps after. And to add to my frustration, I can't figure out how to insert my screen prints per your suggestion to @tgridley . I get an error message that says that I do not have permission to upload images.

Best Answer
0 Votes