Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error happened when saving profile

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been having issues with my time zone settings. I have tried all the solutions relating to the time zones.

when looking at my Timezone in the web dashboard it states Toronto and when I go to change the Timezone to Brisbane when I click submit I get the error message "Error happened when saving profile" 

i need help in setting my Timezone as it's effectively bricking my Fitbit 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I've just found a fix that worked for me anyway. I removed my city and left the box blank. Since leaving the city box blank I now have a green profile saved every time so far. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
92 REPLIES 92

Same problem. Wantb to change from London to Perth. Same message!!!

Best Answer

Me too. From Perth to adelaide. Grrrrrrrr

Best Answer

I have recently flown from Switzerland to U.K. and Fitbit won't update the time. I travel a lot and this is the first time I have had this issue. I have tried manually changing the timezone and re-syncing but doesn't work. I have rebooted phone and Fitbit several times but nothing. Seems to sync all other data ok but will not update the time. Can anyone help?

Best Answer

I can't really to help other than to say I had this once on returning from France where it took a couple of days but sorted itself out eventually. I never got to the bottom of what happened, unfortunately.

Mike | London, UK

Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, Charge, Flex 2 - iPad Air 2, Nokia Lumia 925 (Deceased), iPhone 6

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here, will not allow a timezone change.

Best Answer

I'm having trouble editing anything on my profile. Every time I press save I get the message error saving profile. Is there a current problem with Fitbit servers maybe? 

Best Answer

Thanks. I have had it before but usually the manual timezone change and sync works but not this time. Perhaps I shall just have to hope!

Moderatir edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having same issue...how about a bit of help Fitbit?

Best Answer

Same Issue here. Just got back from US and trying to set back to UK and "Error while saving profile"

Best Answer

When I change the stride length and click submit I get an error message but no indication as to exactly what the problem is or how to resolve it! The stride length reverts to its previous setting.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem.

Best Answer

Same problem.  Stuck on Dubai time!  Please fix this Fitbit.

Best Answer

I've just found a fix that worked for me anyway. I removed my city and left the box blank. Since leaving the city box blank I now have a green profile saved every time so far. 

Best Answer

I'm also having the same issue. Trying to set the sytem back to Sydney time zone after being in London for a month. Very frustratiing.

Best Answer

Well done. Has fixed my problem. Just keep city blank, make change, force sync and.....voila...fixed.

Best Answer

Yep it worked fpr me as well. Clearly there is an issue with the Dashboard software in that a City Nmae prevents a regional time zone update. Please fix it Fitbit.

Best Answer

Glad I could help 👍

Best Answer

Make city blank, make change, re-sync

Best Answer
0 Votes

Make city blank, make change, re-sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes