Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error happened when saving profile

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been having issues with my time zone settings. I have tried all the solutions relating to the time zones.

when looking at my Timezone in the web dashboard it states Toronto and when I go to change the Timezone to Brisbane when I click submit I get the error message "Error happened when saving profile" 

i need help in setting my Timezone as it's effectively bricking my Fitbit 

Best Answer
92 REPLIES 92

When I try to alter anything in my settings I get the following message - an error occurred when saving profile - can anyone help me please?!  Thank you Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit seem to have a problem at the moment that's affecting some people some of the time (myself included). They are aware of the problem and investigating. All we can do is wait for a resolution but it might be worth retrying now and again as some have reported that this problem went away for them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Many thanks for this, I'll keep on trying 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much for the solution. This was driving me nuts, traveling back from Asia. Can't agree more with previous comments. If you can't get the basic function of showing the time on a watch right, what can you do right? Sooo frustrating to to have to search through online forums and applying workarounds that god knows how someone could ever figure this out, just to get a watch show the time.

Best Answer

Hi everyone,

It sounds like deleting your City field has helped save the changes on your profile. @katu72@kristerp@Bieke0000 is this what helped you guys? If so, @poppy_lover, I recommend deleting your City field in your profile and then trying to save your updates. Does this help?

Keep me posted!

Fitbit Community ModeratorSilvana | Community Moderator, Fitbit
Best Answer
0 Votes

Wow, that worked! Thank you so much 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes
Here, here
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a blaze and am having exactly the same issue. Help Fitbit, please sort!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Is this issue going to be resolved anytime soon?
Best Answer

I'm sick of the wrong time on my watch. It's useless until this is resolved 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am continuing to have problems with trying to

change my time zone. In advanced settings on my Fitbit I change the time zone to America/Edmonton and it pops back to America/Vancouver on its own. 

I have reset my Fitbit at least 20 times, I have deleted the app and re-added it. I have synced it probably 15 times, I have changed the time zone in the settings on my phone to an eastern time zone and the settings in the Fitbit continue to pop back to America/Vancouver. 

I have also tried changing it to time zone automatic and it is choosing Vancouver(PT) as my time zone but I am in Edmonton(MT). 

Please help

Best Answer

I too had trouble with the timezone thing. I ended up disconnecting the device and setting it up as a new device after five days or trying everything else. 

@RobbieW wrote:

Thanks for this Mazza! It's been driving me mad for 2 days after returning from France and having it stuck on Paris time.

Why has this suddenly started happening?! Fitbit, you've got to get this sorted, surley?!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My profile show 0.1 pounds.  I can't change the value.  It gives me an error when I submit.  

Best Answer
0 Votes