Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export or Share Food Log

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi All,

I work with a Health Coach with the diet plan that I'm on ( almost 30 lbs lost in about 2 months ), and each week we discuss my food intake.  Is there a way for me to share my Food Log with someone else, or export my Food Log.  I've seen mention of it, but can't find out how to do this.

TIA - Vijay

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Vksolanki, use the Fitbit.com Dashboard->Settings->Data Export->Food and select the dates to download the food log for. It will then create an CSV file which you can then either import into a spreadsheet to print out, or you can email it to your coach., etc.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@Vksolanki, use the Fitbit.com Dashboard->Settings->Data Export->Food and select the dates to download the food log for. It will then create an CSV file which you can then either import into a spreadsheet to print out, or you can email it to your coach., etc.

Best Answer

Thanks for helping me find the export!  Much appreciated!

V

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is no option to export only food data on my screen.  When I export the data, it all comes and is in forms that are of no use to me... all are in files ending in .json  -- not an extension that is usable. And there is no food log.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Neat, thanks. This sounds like it's from the web UI. Is there no way to do it from the mobile app?

Best Answer
0 Votes