Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Case Closed with No Resolution

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi.  My Fitbit Charge 5 stopped working after being submerged in a pool for a short time. I called Fitbit and a case was created.  They emailed me asking for specific pics of the device,  and asked that I answer a few questions.  I created the reply and attached the photos as requested,  but upon trying to 'send', I repeatedly got an error msg.  I tried calling Fitbit again and listened to music for 15 -20 minutes,  with no one answering,  so I hung up.   I then got an email from Fitbit saying they closed my case because they 'hadn't heard from me in a while'..  I will try again,  but if no resolution,  i will escalate the issue to the corporate office.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@PLTillis , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message and feedback. 

I apologize for the experience you were having. I've informed our team and you should get a reply via Email soon. 

Please keep me updated. 

Hope this gets solved soon. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes