Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does the dashboard have a link for Adobe Flash Player?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

If Adobe no longer supports Adobe Flash, why does the dashboard/log area have this link? 

Calorie intake over the past 30 days

You are seeing this because you don't have Adobe Flash plugin installed.  Get Adobe Flash to view this graph.

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @RJeanneL.

Thank you for the information provided.

This situation has been forwarded to my support team for further investigation. Once any update be available it will be communicated as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

If you have any question, please let us know.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer

I have been waiting for a solution to the Adobe Flash issues for nearly two years now... surely there is an easy fix for this. It used to be a graph I referred to in making sure that I logged in my food/calories each day and could track it easier. I hope your developers are really working to resolve this for the Fitbit tracker - since in other respects the log/monitoring system seems to work pretty well. Thanks.

Best Answer

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @hbmagnum.

Our team is aware of it, but may not be able to provide a fix in the immediate future. We'll continue to monitor the situation, and keep our team informed of the impact to you and other customers. We understand that this isn't the resolution you're hoping for, but rest assured we're always working to improve our products.

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Feel free to contact us at any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's very important that I can see my calorie intake and nutritional info over time. Adobe Flash has been dead for years. I'm thinking of switching to another brand since this is a major requirement for me. Fitbit is marketed as a health & fitness tracker, a big part of that is nutrition. I'm not able to see if I'm hitting my goals over time on the dashboard or the ap.

Best Answer
Hi Grammy2stasia,

Totally agree - though do not wish to start with another calorie tracker. I
think Google has a calorie tracker that may be a good substitute for the
Fitbit one. Good luck. I would not think that the fix for this graph would
be that difficult for a good programmer. Just sayin...

*Best Regards,*
* hbmagnum*
Best Answer

Please upvote Get rid of Flash from the web site - Fitbit Community which currently has 480 votes. (And the latest offical post says the subject is "Under Consideration")

Best Answer

8 years people have been asking to get rid of flash. WTH

Best Answer

Came here to look at this too...they seriously never dignified this with a response? That's not great...

Best Answer