Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Web Dashboard experiencing issues

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

There are two ways to get to see details of my Charge 4 from the following menu on my web dashboard and each way produces a different result:

If I select my profile icon and then select Charge 4 then I get an empty page:

But if I select Charge 4 directly (from the first menu above) then I get a full page:

And for some reason, the last image was missing, so here it is:

Hopefully that shows this time

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@reluctantNZ, thanks for your reply. 

Just to confirm, does this happen when you want to see any setting on the Web Dashboard? Looks like we're experiencing some issues but it would be great if you can confirm whether this happens when you want to look at any specific setting. 

On a side note, please take a look at this thread to see if the tips provided there, help for the inconvenience to attach pictures. 

How To: Add An Image To Your Post

I look forward to your reply. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@reluctantNZ   I am moving this thread to the fitbit.com dashboard forum.  It is a better fit -- you are describing a web dashboard issue, not a device issue.  You might get an answer.

I cannot help you.  I use Firefox and my page is the same with the two different paths.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @reluctantNZ, welcome to the community forums! @LZeeW, it's great to see you around and thanks for your great input! 

I'm sorry @reluctantNZ, but there isn't any image attached. For instructions about how to attach images, I recommend following the tips here. On a side note, I'd recommend trying to use a different browser and try clearing your browser's cache. Directions on how to clear your cache on a variety of browsers can be found here: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache 

I look forward to your response. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Wilson.  The reason on of the images is missing is that there appears to be a bug in this forum software where it removes an embedded image if that is the very last thing in the post - you have to add text afterwards to stop that happening.  Here it is again:

As to the browser, I should have said that was Safari on iOS 14.4.  I just tested it on Safari 14 and Chrome 89.-.4389_92 on MacOS 10.15.7 with content blockers turned off and get exactly that same issue.  That was the first time I accessed that site by Chrome and so it could not have been cached data.

Thanks @LZeeW . I just tested this on a brand new install of Firefox 87.0b9 on MacOS 10.15.7 and got exactly the same problem. Maybe it is just a problem with Charge 4 and not the dashboard?

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

Best Answer
0 Votes

@reluctantNZ, thanks for your reply. 

Just to confirm, does this happen when you want to see any setting on the Web Dashboard? Looks like we're experiencing some issues but it would be great if you can confirm whether this happens when you want to look at any specific setting. 

On a side note, please take a look at this thread to see if the tips provided there, help for the inconvenience to attach pictures. 

How To: Add An Image To Your Post

I look forward to your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @WilsonFitbit !

I've only seen this happen with those two paths and that one page of settings.

To be clear - I didn't have any issues embedding images, after all it's just pasting a URL into a dialog, but there's a bug in this forum software that if the last thing in a message is an embedded image then it is automatically deleted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@reluctantNZ, thank you for your feedback! 

Hope the inconvenience can clear up soon! In the meantime, if you have the Fitbit App installed on a mobile device, I'd recommend reviewing your stats or any other setting through the Fitbit App. 

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes