Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekly Summary change Start week day?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hey,
I receive the weekly Summary Email every Wednesday (because Wednesday was the first day I wore my alta). I want to change this to Monday, that I get a Summary for the whole working week. (Monday - Sunday)
I have searched every setting but was unable to find any information on how to achieve this. Is this even possible?

Best regards,
Sym
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @SymphonyX @Odyssey13. Thanks for taking a break from stepping to visit the Community. @SymphonyX Great band by the way, I'm afraid the Weekly Report is sent every Wednesday to show how was your progress from Monday to Sunday and there is actually no option to change it. If you are having something different please be so kind to provide me with a screen shot to further investigate.

The option "Week starts on" in the Personal settings will let you choose when you want to start your week on "This Week's Activity" tile in the Dashboard graphs only.

week.jpg

week2.jpg

You are welcome to place a suggestion in the Feature Request board. If any update is available it will be communicated as soon as possible.

I moved this thread to the Dashboard board because it's more related to the topic. Catch you later. Smiley Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hello and welcome to the forums @SymphonyX

You can change the day of the week here - click

The choices are to start the week on Sunday or Monday. It's at the bottom of the page.

Keep on stepping!

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
Thank you so much for your answer. But what I want is that the Email that fitbit sends me once a week that sums up all calories, steps and stuff, is a Summary from Monday to Sunday. At the Moment, it's a Summary from Wednesday to Tuesday, because the first day I ever wore my alta was a Wednesday. I want to change that Start day to monday 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SymphonyX @Odyssey13. Thanks for taking a break from stepping to visit the Community. @SymphonyX Great band by the way, I'm afraid the Weekly Report is sent every Wednesday to show how was your progress from Monday to Sunday and there is actually no option to change it. If you are having something different please be so kind to provide me with a screen shot to further investigate.

The option "Week starts on" in the Personal settings will let you choose when you want to start your week on "This Week's Activity" tile in the Dashboard graphs only.

week.jpg

week2.jpg

You are welcome to place a suggestion in the Feature Request board. If any update is available it will be communicated as soon as possible.

I moved this thread to the Dashboard board because it's more related to the topic. Catch you later. Smiley Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer

Hi all,

I need to bring this up again... I believe I started wearing my Charge 2 on Wed, so my weekly reports are now Wed to Tue. I cannot find a way to set them to calendar weeks. I know how to change the week start in my profile settings, but that's not it.

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm confused as to why my Dashboard week starts on Sunday (per my setting), but my summary email starts on Monday. This is VERY annoying and makes tracking what I do much more difficult. Any ideas?

Best Answer

I have the same issue.  I set my device to start the week on Sunday, but the report starts on Monday.  It messes with how many days I hit my goals.  Surely there is a way this can be changed, or a simple feature if somehow this has been overlooked (for years).

Best Answer
0 Votes

This isn't solved... the post is about the weekly email not matching the selected day.  There is a related feature request to allow any day of the week to be selected, but that still wouldn't fix the email not matching the dashboard.  Does that need to be submitted as another feature request?  Seems more like a bug than a feature to me.  Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes