Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General issues with Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Inspire 2. Has been difficult to sync from beginning. Wouldn’t sync at all today. Did all the self help fixits. Now it won’t even switch on never mind pair or sync. 
Inspire 2 is totally useless. As is customer support. 

will never buy another Fitbit 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1,025 REPLIES 1,025

Exact same thing here. Frustrating.

Best Answer

Looks like Fitbit is making some changes. I had a problem with logging in via Dashboard, too and I noticed the Facebook login option appeared (I don't remember it before).

Best Answer

My sense 2 won’t sync with my phone. I’ve done all the steps listed and nothing. It synced with my wellness website at work but not on the app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This just happened to me too. Also have not been syncing with friends for a few weeks. They said they were working on fixing it but still not working. 

Best Answer

Hello

My fitbit app didnt want to sync ive tried everything in the end it signed me out and when trying to sign back in it stated i tried to many times today to wait 24 hours. Cant sign in now. Is this being looked in to please advise. 

Best Answer

I can log into my dashboard but it's just a blank screen.  I can't sync my fitbit and all of my data is gone including some of the settings including the sleep and heart rate trackers.

Best Answer

When i woke up this mourning my Fitbit app was not syncing to my Charge 5. I tried to do all the steps it said including resets, turning stuff on and off, etc. Then I Removed the device from the app and now every time i am trying to set up the device it works till i have to enter a code. When i enter the code it keeps saying its valid. Can someone please help? 

Best Answer

Having the same issues as well. Done all the troubleshooting with no luck. Hope Fitbit fixes this quickly. 

Best Answer

I own the Fitbit Sense watch. The steps on my iOS app dashboard disappeared when I checked my watch in the morning.  The tile is no longer available to add.  I have reset my watch, Bluetooth on my iPhone, etc. but to no avail.

I have also checked the Fitbit community for answers and it looks to me that all you get is 'warm welcomes' and instructions that essentially just end up on repeat.

The Fitbit Sense is terrible.  It doesn't charge properly and the app or phone frequently loses connection or can't synch.

So what IS the answer to fix this?  And don't give me a 'warm welcome' to the community.  I don't care about that.  Fix my problem please.

Best Answer

So glad it’s not just me having this issue my sleep thing has disappeared and where I can normally see zone minutes, calories, steps, floors and Km i now only have calories - tried editing to add the others back and it won’t let me do it 

Best Answer

Yupp happening to me too. Must be a ridiculous bug. Trying to call them it has said it’s a 19 minute for 10 minutes now. 

Best Answer

Yep, tried to sync my fitbit this morning and nothing.  A lot of my icons are gone from my dashboard on my pad and can't log into it. I'm getting "server error". Frustrating

Best Answer

My Versa 3 even though it shows on the app as synced just a moment ago seems to not be able to find my phone and my phone is like 6 inches away. I am not going to toch the app anymore until tonight so hope it fixed then.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having similar problems on my iPhone 11 with Charge 5 AND my One on a Google phone.  Some features have disappeared, won't allow log in on iPhone and says it can't sync on Android.  I've tried all the usual remedies and nothing works.

Best Answer

I am also having this issue, i'm glad to hear it's not just happening to me 🙂 

Best Answer

The app screen has suddenly changed and my steps, stress score and sleep info have all disappeared.  I’ve tried everything that I can think of to restore them but nothing is working. Help, please!

Best Answer

I’m having the same issue. Completed all troubleshooting. Hope it’s fixed soon!

Best Answer

It happen with my versa 3 and the app isn't working right. For about 5 minutes my versa 3 wouldn't even display and even though in the app it says it synced a moment ago my watch seems to be unable to locate my phone even though my phone is about 6 inches away from it. I am not going to touch the app anymore until tonight so hopefully it fixed then.

Best Answer

@Judygringa and @Pocketblair this is an issue on Fitbit's end. I don't know when it will be resolved, but you can see the outage here.

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer

the app only shows calories at the top with the circle!

wheres my steps? distance? active minutes? how do i change it back to the way it was!!!??? thats the way i like it and has the main one as stepa!!! help please!!!

"We gladly feast on those who would subdue us"—the addams family
Best Answer
0 Votes