Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General issues with Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Inspire 2. Has been difficult to sync from beginning. Wouldn’t sync at all today. Did all the self help fixits. Now it won’t even switch on never mind pair or sync. 
Inspire 2 is totally useless. As is customer support. 

will never buy another Fitbit 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1,025 REPLIES 1,025

Same for me. I got it to sync a few minutes ago, but it only recorded some of the info from my run. Info on my Pixel Watch seems fine. Just tried it again and it's not syncing. 

Best Answer

My icons keep changing each time I attempt to sync.  One minute they will all be there and the next minute there is only four, none of which I use.  I have nothing at the top where it should show foot steps, stairs climbed, etc. either.

Best Answer

Hi, @L-RL , don’t worry - it isn’t just you!  It seems that the Fitbit servers are down, so there is nothing to be done until the tech people get on it.  It’s still early in the morning in San Francisco where they are located, but hopefully it will be sorted out soon.  I would not advise doing anything at this point - it’s a matter of waiting until Fitbit fixes this!  

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

@SteenB02 Same here even my challenges vanish and when they do show up it says that I lost the connection and to try to reconnect. I know I like looking at calories burned but I like looking at other things to. I am just going to leave the app alone till nighttime and try to keep my mind off it. It don't want to do anything else to it that might result in making things worse. I am already so annoyed at this that I have to go back and fix spelling mistakes before hitting reply.

Best Answer

I updated my app the other day, and now my Fitbit tracker will not sick. The app stop recording steps. I tried to install a new device and it will not do it. It erased my password. I reset it. My old flex does not work at my new truck charge four does that work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Dashboard failed to update today showing different data, no steps, fails to sync properly. 

Best Answer

My Fitbit app on Android won't connect to Fitbit.  I just reinstalled it because it couldn't resync with my Fitbit. It would only update little bits of the page.

Now I have nothing.

Best Answer

Hi, @moversnshakers , don’t worry!!! This is not to do with the update.  It seems to be a global problem with the Fitbit servers and hopefully everything should be back to normal in a few hours.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit Inspire 2 won't keep the display screen (loses display of steps, zone minutes and distance information) and won't let me add back in.

Also it won't sync unless I manually do it and then shows my zone minutes, steps and miles for a few minutes and then goes back to an incomplete screen.

Best Answer

There are no stats on my app except calories and the app is unresponsive and not allowing any stats to be added.

When YOU are down WHY is there NO POSTING ON YOUR WEB SITE??????

Best Answer

Hi, @akravetz! There seems to be a systemic issue with Fitbit right now, it's not just you.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer

Same problem

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @jseph @and @shaunmasonmusic @please don’t be concerned, and I wouldn’t waste time phoning Customer Service.  This appears to be a global problem with the Fitbit servers and hopefully should be sorted out in just a few hours.  In the meantime there is nothing that you need to do to fix the issue.

Best Answer

I’m having the same issue with my iPhone 12 morning 2/6/2023.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My sense 2 wouldn't sync and I messed it up worse by unpairing my phone. Now it won't pair either.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My dashboard and all data are now showing here on the website but still can't sync my phone and lots of stuff missing still.

Best Answer

Add me to the list.  Same issues.  Trying to log into the app gives me "Fitbit.com is down for maintenance".

Best Answer

I am having the same problem and have sent Fitbit a screen recording of the issue on twitter. 

Best Answer

I lost all of my step data on my phone app.  What should I do?

Best Answer

Same here. Must be a Fitbit issue. I’ve done every troubleshooting step. Looks like it’s more of a wide spread issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes