Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General issues with Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Inspire 2. Has been difficult to sync from beginning. Wouldn’t sync at all today. Did all the self help fixits. Now it won’t even switch on never mind pair or sync. 
Inspire 2 is totally useless. As is customer support. 

will never buy another Fitbit 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1,025 REPLIES 1,025

Problem occurred suddenly, this morning. Any updates were performed days ago. I have tried turning off Bluetooth and back on. Checked all settings were correct. Still won’t sync and screen in fitbit app doesn’t even load fully and correctly. I don’t know how to “ForceQuit’ to see if that helps. Wonder if iOS 16 caused issues? 16.3 is in the waiting room. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a charge 4. I noticed the Android app view is changed it's only showing the calories burnt. So I tried to sync it. Then I got a message that unable to sync. Then I logged out and tried to log back in. Then I got a message that fitbit.com.is down for maintenance. Tried this multiple times but to no avail. What could be the issue? 

Best Answer

Mine is doing the same. Says couldn’t sync device and half of my apps have disappeared. No sleep score etc now 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also have a problem with the app.  It is not displaying sleepscore or the health metrics.  Data from previous days is no longer there.  I have an IPhone 11 and have restarted the phone, deleted & re downloaded the app.  Now I’m unable to log in to the Fitbit app.  Trying to contact customer support - but thus far unable to.

Best Answer

Hi, @ET325 , don’t worry - this is not a problem with your version of the app/ dashboard, or with your Fitbit.  There seems to be a global issue with the Fitbit servers which hopefully will be sorted out very soon.  In the meantime there is nothing that you need to do to fix this.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m glad I’m not the only one. Had issue with trying to sync this morning. Heart rate and sleep disappeared from iOS app. Tried to re-add and not showing up. I’m assuming it’s the website. 

Best Answer

I’m having the same problem as of this morning. Never had it before now.

Best Answer

thanks julia! i hope youre right!

"We gladly feast on those who would subdue us"—the addams family
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having issues too with features not showing. Workout videos aren't even showing in the app at all. Restarted both my Fitbit and Pixel 6 as well since it was also having issues connecting 

Best Answer

Hi, @MelloT , this is not an issue with your Fitbit or your app!  This appears to be a global issue at Fitbit’s end, affecting all users around the world, as far as I can tell, and hopefully will be sorted out very soon.  In the meantime there isn’t anything you need to do.

Best Answer

Hi, @MomBee , @juggernaut1975  and @dbottorf ,  this is not an issue with your Fitbit or your app!  This appears to be a global issue at Fitbit’s end, affecting all users around the world, as far as I can tell, and hopefully will be sorted out very soon.  In the meantime there isn’t anything you need to do.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for replying. Now maybe I won't go crazy trying to fix it. Time to walk away until Fitbit is up and running again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The same thing happened on mine Luxe this morning.  .It won't sync.  I restarted and nothing happened.  

Best Answer

Same, have done all the troubleshooting but nothing works. 

Best Answer

It's so frustrating,  Wondering if there is a problem with the syncing in general.  Just started doing this about an hour ago.

Best Answer

This is also happening to me. I followed all the steps to 'fix it' but I still cannot get it to sync...

Best Answer

Same problem here with Charge 4 and iPhone. It did sync once then the phone app screwed up the data display. All the troubleshooting steps didn’t work. Assuming the problem at the Fitbit end. Hope they fix it quickly!

Best Answer

Same here!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, everyone, as @alexthecat @has mentioned this appears to be a global issue at Fitbit, so there is nothing wrong with your app or your Fitbit and I would not waste time contacting Customer Service as they will be aware and working on a fix as fast as they can!  In the meantime you don’t need to do anything except check back in a while for any updates or confirmation that everything is fixed.

Best Answer

@steprox the app seems to be down right now.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer