Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General issues with Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Inspire 2. Has been difficult to sync from beginning. Wouldn’t sync at all today. Did all the self help fixits. Now it won’t even switch on never mind pair or sync. 
Inspire 2 is totally useless. As is customer support. 

will never buy another Fitbit 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1,025 REPLIES 1,025

Hello, 

I have just synced my Versa and my Ap looks completely different. Its a though parts are missing from the top - the summary of active minutes etc. The Sleep section is completely gone. I have a new section that just says 'No score Yet'. 

Has there been an update? I feel like i am missing loads of info i usually use,

Can anyone help

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having these same issues and I have followed all the help advice. Only just bought my Sense 2. Buyers remorse.... 

Best Answer

HI, @DebsDoc! Many people are having problems with the app being down right now. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. This was not an update.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer

I think fitbit is have server issues.  I have similar problem this am as do others I kbow.

Tom
Best Answer

It's on their end.

Best Answer

I agree, this is serious stuff. The only thing I can see is calorie count and mindfulness stat.  Everything else is gone on the app and I can’t even sign into the dashboard through the website, only on my iPhone.

tried contacting Fitbit support on Twitter, but I’m not getting any response.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This morning, my IOS app changed the dashboard and will not allow adding anything back. (The info is there on my web dashboard so it is not a matter of the info.) I press the edit button, but it will either not show the other potential tiles--or it will show them, supposedly add them, and then revert. The "circle" information does not allow me to add it at all. I have tried re-syncing. I have tried rebooting the phone. I have tried removing and reinstalling the app. None of these has worked. I am out of ideas.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I saw in another forum that this is happening to everybody.  Android and IOS.  It's a system issue and they are trying to fix it.

Best Answer

Hi, @Colinsplace! The app seems to be down right now, so you might have to hang tight for a bit, this may be what's causing your issue, too.

Best Answer
Thank you for responding there must be an issue going on. I've already spent an hour trying to fix it So I will deal with it later. Have a great day
Best Answer

I also am having the same problem, not syncing and not all features show on the app either

Best Answer

FitBit Community Council members are posting in numerous threads that the app is not working right now. It's not a new update, it's a broken app. Hopefully fixed soon.

Best Answer

Hi, @Tmarek1226 , this is not an issue with your Fitbit or your app!  This appears to be a global issue at Fitbit’s end, affecting all users around the world, as far as I can tell, and hopefully will be sorted out very soon.  In the meantime there isn’t anything you need to do except check back later for any updates or confirmation that everything is fixed.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, mine have all disappeared apart from the calories and my hours active have disappeared. I’ve done the uninstall turn phone off and on and re install but nothing has fixed it. Can you help please? 

Best Answer

The app has let me back in but is still showing incomplete data on the "Today" screen.  

Best Answer

Hi, @RetiredFirefly! Many people are having problems with the app being down right now (or half functional). Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think this is a wide-spread issue.  I turned my phone off and back on.  Signed out and back in and even deleted and reinstalled the app.  It won't sync.  It doesn't show any info other than calories burned.  The same thing after multiple attempts.  Anyone else?  Is Fitbit aware?  TIA.

Best Answer

And above all, it says: "no connection to the internet" which is a false statement.

Also says: "Sense cant connect" also a false statement.

Community Council MemberMario Dings | Rotterdam NL
Fitbit: Versa, Versa2, Sense. (Versa light) - Phone: Android. - Developer clockfaces.(Nederlands)
Best Answer

Thanks macmac. Wish I’d thought of that before removing my Versa from the app! 😂😂

Best Answer
0 Votes

We (consumers) have been unwitting Beta testers for quite a while now.  Not just here, but LOTS of applications and software is released in abysmal working condition.  Just ask any gamer -- they'll tell you chapter and verse hoe game X they spent $70 was DOA until the devs finally got around to addressing it.

I say this as a former programmer (in the 1990s) when I started to see the testing phase of software development get shorter and shorter, breaking every tenant of software engineering I ever learned about in college.

In the end, money > quality I'm afraid

Best Answer