Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gutted: starting weight from jan 1st lost from dash

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

i'm absolutely gutted! today fitbit asked me if i wanted to change my goal and i realised i wanted to be a lbs less than i'd entered and I changed it. This then changed my weight lost since... to today! I'm so gutted one of the reasons i'd bought a fitbit was to track my loss since jan 1st. Does anyone know of a way to get it back so i can see weight lost since 1st jan on the dash. I dont want to go into the next page to look I want the daily reminder what i've achieved! proper gutted.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @kelly101! Thanks for joining the Community.

I'd like to take a closer look into the situation so that I can be sure I fully understand the situation. Could you please provide me with more details? How exactly did the information change on your acocunt? Would it be possible for you to take a screen shot and then post it here so that I can see exactly what you mean?

Look forward to helping you get this situation resolved.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ugh!  The same thing just happened to me!  I went into my dashboard just to see that I had lost "7.2 lbs" to view my success when I became tempted.  Today I innocently changed the goal to adjust the end weight amount, and boom!  It reset 'lbs lost' to today!  I have spent way too much time attempting to adjust, and cannot figure out how to do so.  If you hear of something, please let me konw.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @fitburr33.

Thanks for sharing your experience on the weight information.

In this case you should be able to edit the starting weight and date of weight goal. You can click here to find instructions on how to do it.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you!! It worked!!
Best Answer

Hello @fitburr33.

Glad to read that those steps worked! It's great to read that you were able to get the information you wanted to display.

If you have the time, be sure to visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about with other users. Perhaps something will pique your interest.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes