Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven’t received my weight loss badge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was wondering if there are any known issues currently as I’ve just logged a weight loss which has taken me to 56lbs lost but I’ve not received my -55lbs badge. I’ve tried logging out, restarting the app etc but still nothing is showing and no email has been received. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @SophieAbs.

Congrats on your weight loss.

I'm sorry to hear about your missing badge. Thank you for trying to resolve the issue before contacting us.

Our team is aware of it, but may not be able to provide a fix in the immediate future. We'll continue to monitor the situation, and keep our team informed of the impact to you and other customers. We understand that this isn't the resolution you're hoping for, but rest assured we're always working to improve our products.

We're sorry for any trouble this situation could have caused to you. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @SophieAbs.

Congrats on your weight loss.

I'm sorry to hear about your missing badge. Thank you for trying to resolve the issue before contacting us.

Our team is aware of it, but may not be able to provide a fix in the immediate future. We'll continue to monitor the situation, and keep our team informed of the impact to you and other customers. We understand that this isn't the resolution you're hoping for, but rest assured we're always working to improve our products.

We're sorry for any trouble this situation could have caused to you. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer

Thank you! 

I see, thank you for letting me know, I’m glad the team are aware! I appreciate your help.

Best Answer

Thank you for your response, @SophieAbs.

Our team is constantly working to improve our products and services. Once any update be available it will be communicated as soon as possible.

On another note, you are welcome to visit the Health & Wellness board to talk with other members about health and fitness.

Feel free to contact us at any time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Evidently this issue still persists as of January 2023. I currently have an escalated case due to not receiving a weight loss badge after finally getting back to the treadmill. Everything I've read online leads me to believe there are still no fixes. Guess I'll have to start my own gold star sheet. Sad. 😞

Best Answer