Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly 250 steps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm finding that my 250 hourly steps are recording properly on my actual fitbit but when I sync them with my mobile and dashboard on the pc they manage to lose some of them.  At first it was just the odd one, then it went to 2 and now today, even though my fitbit shows I've done 11 out of 12 (which I know I have)  both my mobile and pc are saying 7 out of 12.  All the other data seems to match - is anyone else having this problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Forums @SunsetRunner!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Our team is aware of this situation. At this moment we do not have any updates that we could share; whenever we do, we will be sure to let everyone know.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Forums @SunsetRunner!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Our team is aware of this situation. At this moment we do not have any updates that we could share; whenever we do, we will be sure to let everyone know.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer