Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I see SpO2 on the web dashboard at fitbit.com?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a way to see Health Metrics on the web dashboard, specifically oxygen stats?

I recently upgraded to an Inspire 3 that includes SpO2 data in sleep tracking that I can view in "Health Metrics" in the iPhone app. However as I have a tiny 4" screen I generally prefer the web site dashboard on my laptop to view my stats as I need a magnifying glass on my iPhone, but I can't find SpO2 data there. 

I was able to add a heart rate widget, and I do have the sleep tracking graphs, but the other health metrics don't seem to be available. 

I can see it slightly bigger version on my iPad, but unfortunately the Fitbit app on iPad is the same size as the iPhone and apparently there are no plans to change that according to this thread : https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Product-Feedback/Fitbit-app-available-on-iPad/idi-p/47815/page/5#com...

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Hugh1234   I'm sorry, but the Health Metrics data is only on the mobile app.  I have the Fitbit app on my iPad.  It nearly fills the screen when in portrait orientation.  Please make sure that the arrows in the lower right are pointing at each other.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Hugh1234   I'm sorry, but the Health Metrics data is only on the mobile app.  I have the Fitbit app on my iPad.  It nearly fills the screen when in portrait orientation.  Please make sure that the arrows in the lower right are pointing at each other.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer

That's shame, hopefully they will add a health metrics widget to the web dashboard at some point. I'm not optimistic though as it's barely changed in 10 years.

I appreciate the tip for maximising the iPhone app on an iPad. It does help but I still wish they had a responsive app that adapted to screen size rather than just zooming the iPhone app. Or I'd be happy using the web dashboard in Safari on iPad.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @michaljacks51 and welcome to the Community.  If anything, Fitbit is going in the opposite direction.  Fitbit introduced the Sleep Score in 2019 - not on the web dashboard.  Same for active zone minutes introduced in 2020 - not on the web dashboard.  Fitbit removed some features from the web dashboard, too.

From a moderator who responded to a user asking about a feature, changes were made "... so that we can focus on our in-app experience."

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer