Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't find the 2FA/2-factor security feature.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't seem to locate the 2-factor security settings for my account on this site. Considering how extremely private our information is, obviously the option exists, but I can't find it. Could someone please point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @m1k0lw . I found this thread on the subject. Maybe it will answer your question.

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Ionic/2-factor-authentication-app/td-p/2570426

(Broken Fitbits One, Charge 2 and 3). Using Charge 4 and Garmin fēnix 6. App vs 4.16.1 Samsung Galaxy A52. Android 14
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, but I'm looking for the 2-factor security settings for the app and website. Our information can't possibly be only secured by a mere username and password. I'm looking to use, at the very least, a SMS code to login to my account securely.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@m1k0lw A warm welcome to the Community. Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

Currently the 2 factor authentication doesn't exist in Fitbit. However, you could vote for this idea Enable 2 Factor Authentication for fitbit account. these are reviewed by our team and the status will change depending on Fitbit plans. 

In the meantime, you could read more about this topic by checking these articles: 

Our Continued Commitment To Data Privacy and Security 

How can I help secure my Fitbit account and data? 

Thanks for your understanding. I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes