Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Weight Badges

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Advised by a Moderator to post here even though it doesn't seem to fit.

I accidentally input my weight missing a number and now have a bunch of badges I didn't earn including my 190lb weight loss badge which means I apparently now weight about 20lbs total. I deleted the incorrect weight log but the badges can't be removed without deleting all my progress and setting a new goal. 

Please can someone contact me for these to be removed?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

So glad to have you here again @MeganDooks, let me give you a hand with your request! Cat Wink

I've requested to our support team to create a case on your behalf. You should soon receive an email from customer support to the email you used to register with the Community Forums.

Please keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
12 REPLIES 12

@giggleyay A warm welcome to our Community! Sorry to hear about the incorrect weight badges. You can't delete weight badges but our Support team will be able to help you. You will get an email from them so they can further check this issue.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

I also have a weight badge that I need to delete.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So glad to have you here again @MeganDooks, let me give you a hand with your request! Cat Wink

I've requested to our support team to create a case on your behalf. You should soon receive an email from customer support to the email you used to register with the Community Forums.

Please keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done the same thing that this post addresses (entered a weight with a missing digit).  I wonder if I can have these badges removed for me as well.  There are about 20 of them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm also having this problem. I've tried to contact fitbit support but they send me an email to reply to but its a no reply email address. Is there another email address I have to contact them with? 

Thanks. 

Teresa

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Teresa,

When this happened and I made the original post, a Fitbit representative
replied and fixed it for me. It does need to be fixed internally by Fitbit
though; we cannot do it on our end. If they don't reply, I would give them
a call. 877-623-4997.

Matt
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi there,

Thank you for getting back to me and giving me the number. I will give them
a call.

Teresa
Best Answer
0 Votes

I done the same and contacted the support team but they advised they would have to delete all of my badges and start again!! I find it hard to believe that there isn't an option to simply delete unearned badges without losing years and years of hard work?!?!

Is starting a fresh really my only option?

Best Answer

I also need help with this issue please.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also have the same issue have a lot of weight loss badges that I got by entering weight incorrectly. Need help with this pleaae.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for updating and removing ones requested.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have this same problem. One typo have me badges for up to 105 pounds lost. 

i also can’t get the app to calculate my losses from my actual, manually entered starting weight instead of my weight on my account start date, so my weight loss is forever off by over 20 pounds. 

Best Answer
0 Votes