Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to see 30-days of sleep detail (eg, REM, Deep, etc.) in dashboard?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Greetings,

Someone mentioned in a reply to an earlier post of mine that non-premium members can see the components of sleep by 30 day average.  

I haven't been able to figure out how to see that level of detail.  My view show the 30 bars in a chart, and the detail by day in rows in below, but I don't see the components for the the 30 day average (nor the numerical total).

If it is viewable, can someone explain to me how to see that view, please?

Many thanks - Erich

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

@Erich777 It's great to see you on the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

Thanks for the details mentioned. I'll be happy to clarify your question regarding 30 day sleep average. Currently, if you check your online Dashboard you'll see 1 week, 30 days and 1 year of hours slept and below that you'll see the average sleep. (Check the screenshot below)

sleepdata.PNG

If you would like to see this data in your Dashboard, you may want to post it in our Feature Suggestion Board, those ideas are reviewed by our team and the status changes based in Fitbit's plans. 

I'll be around if you have any additional question. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much Sylvia,

I really appreciate it.  So it looks like the weekly averages are there in the 30 day view, for total sleep daily average.

To see the average by REM, or deep, or even awake, even by week, is just not there.  I currently tabulate each of those once per week... but just total mins for the week, not the average.  

Best - Erich

Best Answer

@Erich777   I am the one who mentioned the 30 day average.  This view is available on the phone app, not the web dashboard.  I can't confirm if you see it in the Windows 10 app on a PC.  I am not a PC user.  

Here is a phone app view.  Yours will appear a little differently because I am a Premium user.

IMG_0543.png

This is the level of detail that Fitbit offers.  I hope this helps.

Laurie | Maryland
Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Oh, wow, that looks great!

Unfortunately, I think that is a premium option only.  When I look at my sleep history in the app, there are no averages at the bottom as there are in the one you showed.  It just shows rows of daily results, with the weekly sleep score totals/averages every four weeks.  And that continues on and on...

Shoot, it was worth a momentary hope, anyway.  

Thanks again for your help!

Best - Erich

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Erich777   My husband is not a Premium user and he does get the same information.  Here is an example of one of his sleep stage tracings.  He can toggle through the Today, 30 day Average, and Benchmark, too.

IMG_0935.png

His standard view takes up more than the screen, so I captured it the best that I could.

Laurie | Maryland

Best Answer

Hi again,

Thanks so much for digging a little deeper.  Unfortunately, my view doesn't have any of that.  There is nothing to toggle between.  Just the weekly totals with line-item details by day.  

It looks like that may be only part of premium... I don't know how else to explain it.  But nor do I know how to explain that your husband may not be a premium user?  It sure looks like a premium view that you shared here.

Best - Erich

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Erich777   You posted this question on the web dashboard forum.  I hope you didn't miss my statement that my images are coming from the phone app view.  The information you want is not available in the web dashboard.

Premium users get more sleep details, including a sleeping heart rate.  My husband does not get this information.

Could you post a screenshot of your phone's view when you go to the sleep details of a night's sleep?  I am an iPhone user.  If you are an Android user, your display might be different.  That might explain everything.

Laurie | Maryland

Best Answer

Hi again,

I'm sorry, I forgot to mention that I was looking in the app this last time, on my iOS.

I have difficulty uploading the pic I took of it from my phone to the web, unfortunately, though.  

But it shows what I tried to describe: a simple table by day, with totals at each week (Sunday).  Nothing more... I'm not sure why mine might be different than other non-premium, standard users? 

Thanks again!

Best - Erich

Best Answer
0 Votes