Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to print out your food log for the week?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi!

I'm working with a nutritionist and like FitBit's Food log ease of use.  Is there a way to either print out or create a pdf of my food log for a specified period of time?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sabrina

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It's great to see you in the Fitbit Community @SAlfin.

You can export your Fitbit data in CSV or Microsoft Excel file formats.

For instructions, please visit this article.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @EdsonFitbit - 

Is there not a way to export all of the food details. The CSV/excel output does NOT include all of the food data. It only states the number of calories per each food and then a daily totals.

If you are diabetic or on a low carb/sugar or other specialty diet for health reasons how is a dietician supposed to use that report? The Wellness Report for a Premium Member doesn't even include a food reporting option. How am I supposed to improve my wellness if I can't have all of the data I put into your app for a check-in with my Doctor/Nutritionist in a clear and reportable manner? 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Ashála.

In this case, I would recommend exporting your Account Archive. Please visit the online Dashboard here and click Request Data as shown in the screen shot below:

EdsonFitbit_0-1629063160276.png

Once the file has been downloaded and extracted > go to the folder with your name and you'll find a list of other folders with different data. Double click Nutrition and when you are prompted to open the file, under the message How do you want to open this file? select Microsoft Word Viewer.

If you have any question, please let us know.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes