Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Language keeps changing by itself

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, 

The language on my fitbit charge 3 keeps changing automatically from Swedish to German all the time. I've read a few threads where people keep asking about the same issue and I have tried the suggested solutions (disable timezone auto detection) but the problem still occurs. I've tried also to create another fitbit account (this one) to see if the old account was the problem.

Is there a solution to this or is it time for me to throw the watch away?

I appreciate any help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Nananananana 

Maybe I can help by going a slightly different way then you have already tried. Here, on the Fitbit Online Account, just tap Dashboard at the top of your screen then tap the Gear Icon on the upper right side of your screen. In the drop down menu tap Settings. In your personal info section scroll down to time zone, make the appropriate change then scroll down and tap submit. Sync your Charge 3 .

I hope this give you the answer your seeking and resolves the problem. 😃 Please let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner , Nice to see you around. Thank you for your message and help.

@Nananananana , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for trying to change the time zone. Just wanted to jump in and add something more. Besides the time zone option in the Fitbit app, try setting the option on your phone too. 

I mean you should have on the Fitbit app and on the phone settings, (time zone -manual)

Also , please go to your browser and go to fitbit.com

Choose your personal settings and verify that your have chosen Swedish in Language/region -Country

Hope it helps. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer