Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quick calories on desktop

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My phone broke today so I have to log my calories on my destop. I can't find on the website where I can just punch in the number of calories I've eaten like I can on the app. Someone please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @fitmama56

Have moved this thread from the Charge HR to the Fitbit.com Dashboard section to increase the chance of getting a solution.

Your post will get more attention here.

Haven't seen this option on the Food log section. Cat Embarassed

Best Answer
0 Votes

I use Quick Calories a lot as well and this is how I added the functionality to the dashboard:

Go to the food log and under the favorites list click the "Create a New Food" link.

Create a new food labled "Quick Calories" make one serving 1 calorie and save it.

I added one serving so it showed in my log, then clicked the star next to the entry to add it to my favorites.

Now when I want to add Quick Cals, I just select it from favorites and set the servings to how many calories I want.

Keep Steppin!
Sal
Best Answer

@GSaldiveriDude you are so smart I would have never thought of this!  Thank you for posting

Best Answer

Hey @SunsetRunner! Welcome to the Forums.

Glad to know that you found the answer you needed. Be sure to click on the 'Accept as Solution' button. That way, other users can find this workaround much faster.

Also, if you have the time, perhaps you could take a moment to visit and participate on the Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to discuss.

Hope to see you around.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is not a solution, but a workaround. A great workaround, but still a workaround. I like to say workaround a lot.

@LanuzaFitbit wrote:

Hey @SunsetRunner! Welcome to the Forums.

Glad to know that you found the answer you needed. Be sure to click on the 'Accept as Solution' button. That way, other users can find this workaround much faster.

Also, if you have the time, perhaps you could take a moment to visit and participate on the Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to discuss.

Hope to see you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Awesome dude, thank you!!

@GSaldiveri wrote:

I use Quick Calories a lot as well and this is how I added the functionality to the dashboard:

Go to the food log and under the favorites list click the "Create a New Food" link.

Create a new food labled "Quick Calories" make one serving 1 calorie and save it.

I added one serving so it showed in my log, then clicked the star next to the entry to add it to my favorites.

Now when I want to add Quick Cals, I just select it from favorites and set the servings to how many calories I want.

Best Answer

5 years later, I'm here looking for the same answer because it STILL doesn't seem to be built into the desktop dashboard.

Thank you for the smartest idea in existence! 

Best Answer

Good solution I found is to create a favorite food called "quick calories" and make it 1 serving equals 1 calorie. This way you can add it form your favorites in the database. Found it in the below.

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Fitbit-com-Dashboard/quick-calories-on-desktop/td-p/1408135

Best Answer
0 Votes