Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web dashboard screen is black

ANSWERED

The dashboard is a black screen, and my sleep data are missing info on the app.  What's going on?  I only bought a Fitbit for the sleep data, and now I can't get to it.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
618 REPLIES 618

Mine is doing the same!

Best Answer
0 Votes

And now my spouse is having the same issue on his PC. 

It's odd that when you load fitbit.com and click on Dashboard, the url does not change as it does when you click on communities, etc.

It did not work this morning, then it did for a while and now it is not working again.

I can use my Fitbit app but I like viewing my Dashboard on my larger screen desktop.

I hope they get it fixed.

Best Answer

Screenshot (422).png

This is what my dashboard looks like on my laptop....  Empty.

Best Answer

I just tried to find the link, but can't. I know that I went from the start button, to settings, and then the prompt was to remove temporary files. But I can't find it now. sorry.

Best Answer

Same! following!!

Best Answer

I;ve been having the same problem since yesterday on different devices. Hopefully it'll be sorted soon as I like to look at the figures on a computer screen/

Best Answer

Except  ..The dashboard at fitbit.com hasn't been working for 2 days now....

Just a green screen and hovering over "dashboard" with your mouse, shows it will take you back to fitbit.com, so, there is not a web dashboard to be confused about.

What's the deal?  If I can't use the web dashboard, this fitbit is garbage to me....I may as well just stop using it.

Best Answer

Same for me, other pages work but the dashboard is broken. I've read, this happened in the past when they updated content and eventually the developers had to fix it. 

Best Answer

Yes, about 5 days ago my PC stopped displaying my dashboard which was working perfectly for over a year, but my Android phone dashboard still works

Best Answer

What happened to the dashboard again today? Not a word from fitbit. Some acknowledgement of what is going on would help.

Best Answer
I have no clue. Should not have to do that though:/
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm getting pretty PO'd about this blank dashboard with no word whatsoever from Fitbit.  Is anyone trying to fix it?  Clearing my cache every time I want to look at my dashboard is NOT ACCEPTABLE!  Clearly someone has no idea of what software testing is all about.

Best Answer
I know, it’s really annoying, I use the Dashboard a lot and can’t see it.
I’m not gonna start clearing my cache as people have suggested. It kills stats on games I play. Fitbit need to correct the error.
Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

Please... bring back the graphics... I was proud of my self to getting close to my benchmark, and to evaluate my sleep... and now I don't see any of the info. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello 8Wheelsgood
What Fitbit do you have and what device displays your Dashboard?

Mine is Charge2 and Windows PC.

In Chrome I can't even refresh the Desktop without clearing cache again. At least Firefox does allow refresh after clearing cache.

Regards iSeeker
Best Answer

I posted yesterday afternoon April 17, so it's been about 24 hours, dashboard on fitbit.com using Chrome is still not working. Edge was working, but later into the evening and all day today so far it hasn't been.  Last time something similar happened (a few months ago maybe) it got resolved pretty quickly, but sounds like this has been going on for days for some people, with no update or anything from fitbit.  Disappointing, but I'm hoping it'll get fixed soon!

Best Answer

Hi all,  I just thought to try a different browser and found that the dashboard is just fine with Edge.  I use Firefox normally.  Just wanted to let anyone having this issue to know that maybe trying a different browser would help.  No idea why Firefox suddenly stopped working???

Best Answer

Had the problem on Chromebook.  Cleared cache. (search for  it in Chromebook Help)  Dashboard is back.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I normally use chrome but like Tracy I just checked on edge and the dashboard displayed. So its a little odd that the dashboard won't work on chrome or Firefox but works on edge.

Best Answer

Been like it for a few days now.  Someone suggested using a different search engine ie. use edge if you use Chrome and vice versa.  I did that used Chrome and got my dashboard back yesterday but has gone today. Still not getting the dashboard whatever I use.

Best Answer