Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging recipes in food section

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can create new meal which is more than one portion. But I can not select the portion size when I want to add this new meal to my daily food intake list. I want to be able to create my own meals and add my portion size like I do in Noom app. This is a very important feature in food log apps and I am shocked that Fitbit is missing this. 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@FerideC , Nice to see you here. Thank you for your message. 

To log your portion, size, unit of a meal, you can do it on the Fitbit app.

Tap on the green apple (food tile)>(+) sign on the upper right corner.>Custom>Add custom Food,

You'll see the information to be fulfilled.

On serving size  you'll see a 1 and bar as default.

tap just right from the word (bar) and you'll see a drop down menu where the units , and portion sizes are shown. 

Hoppe this helps

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello,

This does not help. I want to be able to add the all the ingredients in my recipe so that the Fitbit app can calculate the calories for the given portion size.

Regards,
Feride
Best Answer

@FerideC , Thank you for your reply and further explanation

We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. The best place to make your voice heard is the Feature Suggestion board on our community (community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Requests/idb-p/features). 

If a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their suggestion and add your comments. 

Thanks for your feedback and for participating in our community!

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer