Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message icon on the fritz

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I log into my account my message icon is lit up pink like I have a new message or new badge but when I click on it there is a blank space where the newest message/badge would be. I've tried logging out and logging back in but it continues to not clear up. Anyone else having this issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Thanks for stepping into the Community @wilbo!

It could be a cache issue. My suggestion in this case would be to try and clear your browser's cache and then log out and back in. It should help with the notification.

As mentioned below by @USAF-Larry, this is not a cache issue. It is a situation that comes and goes periodically. 

Please try that and let me know how it goes.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LanuzaFitbit, this is not a browser cache issue - the problem periodically comes & goes on its own. I use Firefox for my regular browser, and when the notifications icon won't open on it, I can open IE or Chromium and get the same spinning wheel without ever opening the notifications.  Then, one day it will start working again. This is apparently related to changes being made to the web pages periodically.

Notifications.jpg

Best Answer

Hey @USAF-Larry! Thanks for the heads up. 

That is very strange. I will try to get more details on this. Also, I will edit my previous post to link to yours.

Thank you for that! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes