Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No longer receiving weight loss badges

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have recently updated my goal weight as I reached my 40 pound weight loss goal and now I do not receive weight loss badges as I continue to lose weight.  I have now lost over 50 pounds but do not have the 45 and 50 pound badges.  I have went through and updated my starting weight and date that I started the weight loss and my overall weight loss progress shows correctly now but I do not get the badges.  I have researched for days, spoken with chat, phone, and e-mail support regarding not receiving new weight loss badges after updating my goal weight and they do not have any answers.  I know a lot of people have had this issue over the past few years, but I was hoping to see if anyone here has an answer or is this a lost cause?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@MarshallB Welcome to the Community. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with our Support team. 

Since your case is being handled by our Support team, please continue the communication through email, they will continue assisting you through email and help you with weight badges. I've noticed they have escalated your case to a higher level, your patience while they reply to you is appreciated. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have went back and forth with your e-mail team for two days.  Now they tell me they are sending it back to the same team who I am talking to.  Do you have a fix for this issue or not?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarshallB Thanks for getting back. 

It's pretty weird that you're still not receiving weight loss badges. In this case, I would like you to try logging your weight using the Fitbit app instead of the online Dashboard. However, before doing so, please delete any measurements you have on your Dashboard and then add them from the Fitbit app. 

Keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes