Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not All Activity Calories not counted Towards Dashboard Total

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

Not all of the activity calories from my activities are being counted towards my Activity Cals total on my dashboard and subsequently to my daily totals resulting in a significant underestimate in the calories I am able to eat. 

I entered some calories manually and some from devices such as GPS and pedometer on my phone.  

Could someone please help me with this?

THanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Thanks for stopping by @BlueSkyGirl, hope you're doing great! Typically, your data will be recalculated if you manually log an activity as the manually logged activity takes precedence over the data tracked while wearing your tracker at that point in time. For example, if I am wearing my Fitbit and walking and I reach 10,000 steps, then I go to the computer and manually log an activity that starts and ends at that point in time for say 1 hour, Fitbit will calculate how many steps you took and it may bring my step count to something below 10,000 steps. To clarify, activities should only be manually logged when you forget to wear your Fitbit

Is the discrepancy just with the Food Plan?

Hope this helps! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes