Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting new badges

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have not received any new badges since February, 2021. I walk an average of 4 miles a day and have accumulated 17,862,714 lifetime steps - when I do the conversion, it seems as if I should have earned at least one more distance badge than I have.

Is there a way to check why no new badges are being awarded? I have looked through the older topics, but hadn't seen this answered previously. Apologies if I missed it somewhere.

eta: Sorry! Just looked at my dashboard more closely and I see Fitbit says I have a bit less than the 7,900 miles necessary for the next (Earth) badge. The calculation I used gave me a higher answer. So, no problem, but hello to you all anyway!

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @lmonform and welcome to the Community.  I'm happy that you found your answer.  Lifetime distance badges are harder to earn the longer you are a member.  Just so you are aware, the next and final distance badge is the Pole to Pole badge at 12,430 miles.  Official List of Fitbit Badges  When you look at the list, you will see a Hawaii badge.  There is a weird quirk and only metric users get the Hawaii badge.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
Thank you for the info! I'd only used the phone Fitbit app, so I'm still finding my way around the full site and dashboard. I appreciate your help and links.
Linda
Best Answer