Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please add Sleep Score to Dashboard view stats

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Pls add Sleep Score to Dashboard view stats 🙂

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hello @G-rig and welcome to the Help forum.  Ever since it was introduced, the sleep score has only been available on the mobile app.  It's been around for a while, so I'm pretty sure Fitbit has no plans to put it on the web dashboard.  Sorry.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

@G-rig 

As @LZeeW  mentioned, this data can be found on the mobile app. Still if you wish you can share your suggestions in our Feature suggestions board. Search for the idea first to see if one already exists so you can add your vote. The more votes an idea gets the more likely the developers will try to implement it.

Hope this helps.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for that, I'm aware it's in the mobile app and quite like tracking my sleep. I just thought for consistency it wouldn't be much effort to show a number on the charts on the web version as well. Cool I've added the thumbs up on a few threads.

As a side note I've noticed the sleep score on the device has never showed up not sure how to fix this bug.

Best Answer

@G-rig thanks for following my suggestions. Changes sometimes takes time but believe me that adding your vote does make a difference. If you know other Fitbit users interested in this feature then please let them know about the ideas where they can also add their votes.

Regarding the missing sleep score, which device do you have? Try restarting it and make sure it is syncing so the data can be displayed on the device.

I'll be around!

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

Thanks for that!

I've got a charge 4, have just noted that it has never shown up, may be a known issue but will try a reboot. Cheers

Best Answer
0 Votes

@G-rig thank you for giving my suggestions a chance. 

Hopefully this will help you get back on track with your device but let me know the outcome.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit provides users with a Sleep Score, which is supposed to be a to export sleep data in CSV files through their online dashboards.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi mate, as I mentioned it's not a big issue just a known one (with the sleep score and v02 not showing on the device itself) and could be fixed with a software update you'd think. Mine also seems to count some cycling workouts as steps, as those days it reaches 10,000 very quickly when I obviously didn't do 10k steps.  (I use a Garmin when cycling, but still wear the Fitbit)

https://piunikaweb.com/2021/07/27/fitbit-acknowledges-charge-4-sleep-score-issue-with-no-fix-in-sigh...

Probably not warranty items but seems hit and miss on individual devices.

Best Answer
0 Votes