Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium Trainer 12 week Aggregate Results

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello! I just completed my fifth 12 week program with the Premium Trainer, and I cannot see the aggregated results. The results from each previous program is selectable from the dropdown except for this past one. Does anybody else have this problem?

Thanks 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Community @CarolMic@BlueLegs Thanks for sharing those details. Our engineers are working on a fix, you may want to subscribe to this thread, because one of our Moderators will post any update there. 

Thanks for your understanding! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@BlueLegs Welcome to the Community! I believe the reason why you're not able to see the results it's because you just set it up and it doesn't have updated information. 

Please go to your Dashboard > look for the Trainer tile > click on Quick View > you'll see when you started it and when this should be finished. (Check the screenshot below) 

Hope this helps! 

trainertile.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello!

The issue I am having is that the most recently completed Fitness Plan does not appear in the drop down box. I can select all of my previously completed 12 week plans except the one I just finished 😞

Any thoughts on that?

Thank you for your suggestion 🙂

Fitbit.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Ive got the same problem, apparately its a widespread problem without a solution. its a pity I just renewed my premium.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @CarolMic@BlueLegs Thanks for sharing those details. Our engineers are working on a fix, you may want to subscribe to this thread, because one of our Moderators will post any update there. 

Thanks for your understanding! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue.  It looks like it has been going on for months.  I wonder if there is any projected date for a fix???

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to have you here @BrNel! Currently, I don't have any updated information about when this is going to be resolved. I appreciate your understanding and patience, while our engineers work to resolve this. 

Best Answer
0 Votes