Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with my dashboard and sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My dashboard on my fitbit.com page, the steps section does nothing but spin. It is not syncing. It has been that way for weeks. I use my phone app most of the time, but my weekly activity reports show no steps on most days. I figure it must be because the dashboard online is not working correctly. Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
The steps show on my app fine. It is the website page that is fouled up, and it doesn't matter if I'm on my phone's browser or my computer. I have tried everything I know to do from my end. If it is my Charge 2, it started this with the last update.

BLESSings from Darlene's iPhone

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Transform-Abby!

If there are no steps being shown, it would mean that the Fitbit itself is not syncing. In this case I'd recommend that you try to restart your mobile device and your Fitbit and try to sync once again. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
The steps show on my app fine. It is the website page that is fouled up, and it doesn't matter if I'm on my phone's browser or my computer. I have tried everything I know to do from my end. If it is my Charge 2, it started this with the last update.

BLESSings from Darlene's iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Transform-Abby! Thank you very much for the clarification. 

This is an issue that our team is already aware of. We do not have any news or updates on the matter at this time, however we will be sure to let everyone know when we do get any news. In the meantime I'd recommend that you continue using only the app on your mobile.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer