Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Progress Reports

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello I haven't received my daily email of my progress report and I usually receive it on Monday night.

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Welcome to the Community @Blastgirl97.

I assume you're talking about the weekly report, correct? It is possible that you're email is redirecting the report to the Spam or the trash folder. Could you please check if the reports are not arriving there?

Additionally, I'd recommend that you try to reset the settings for it. To do so, follow these steps:

1. Go into the notification settings on your account and look for the weekly report.
  2. Uncheck the weekly report and click on 'Save'.
  3. Recheck the box for Weekly report and click on Save once again.

It should start working. Please keep me posted on how it goes! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I tried to do both things you told me to do and it didn't work
What should I do now?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Blastgirl97 wrote:
I tried to do both things you told me to do and it didn't work
What should I do now?

As @LanuzaFitbit stated, the emails hit on Monday's - mine usually around 1:00 pm. So changing the settings today, a Sunday, won't immediately effect the receipt of the weekly email.

I will admit that I didn't receive my  weekly email last Monday, after receiving it weekly since the middle of June.

Since you toggled your settings at Lanuza's recommendation, I am going to leave mine alone this week and wait for you to hopefully post and see what happens to both of us. Sorta like a scientific experiment where I am the control population (population of one, but what the heck).

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer

Hey @MrMarv and @Blastgirl97.

@Blastgirl97 Let's wait for today to see if you receive the summary like @MrMarv mentioned. If you do not receive it, please let me know.

Look forward t your reply. 

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LanuzaFitbit and @Blastgirl97:

Actually instead of leaving my switch alone, I looked at it and found my switch for the weekly email to be off.

Since my idea of leaving it on to see if it was a Fitbit issue was moot, I set it back to on.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes

And I received my weekly email.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I didn't receive my progress report 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was looking for info on how to fix my issue when I found this.  I get a weekly progress report, but it goes to my trash.  I have moved it back.  I have said this is not trash.  I have removed the trash "tag".  But it still pops back into the trash.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Pollybd.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

This is probably more related to the filters set up on your email account. Maybe you could try going into the settings and making sure that emails from that email address are not filtered as trash right away. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes