Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: Daylight Saving Time: Sunday, 03/11/2018

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Daylight Saving Time will take place in the United States this Sunday morning, and some features on your Fitbit device may be affected. These issues should be resolved by syncing after the time change. If you continue to have trouble with any of the following features, please proceed with the troubleshooting steps provided:

Sleep logs may be off by an hour and graphs may show incorrect data
- Try editing your sleep log to reflect the correct amount of sleep by following the steps here.

Hourly Activity Goals and Reminders To Move may change to a different timeframe
- We recommend switching Reminders To Move to “off” so that you aren’t receiving these reminders until the issue is sorted. You can re-enable the feature tomorrow.

Device time may be off by one hour
- Restart your phone to make sure the time is correct there first, and then manually sync your device.

Silent alarms may be off by one hour
- We recommend setting a backup alarm on your phone or clock if you need to be woken up on Sunday morning. Your device's alarms should be accurate as soon as your the time updates by syncing with an phone/computer that shows the correct time.

As a general rule of thumb, we recommend turning on All Day Sync so that your device has the best chance of being up to date on Sunday. Once your device has synced and updated to the new time, you should be all set.

Best Answer
467 REPLIES 467

Mine is fixed. It’s strange that the fix isn’t consistent. I am guessing they can’t figure it out and that’s why they aren’t responding. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Good guess and probably correct. Worst part is, this will happen in November when we go back to Daylight Standard Time.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Since Fitbit can’t fix it how about telling them you want a replacement at no charge. Goodness knows there are still a lot of complaints.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
You can give it a try, but I'll bet that's not company policy.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Finally heard from Fitbit sent screenshot to see my settings and dashboard are off by an hour and their response was basically make up the hour myself by reminding myself to move.  Lol. They see a problem and can’t or won’t fix it.    Was looking at getting the new Versa but not after this 

Best Answer
Yeah I think I’ll be switching to Apple. Have lots of friends, family who have had theirs for years and none of these issues. Plus you can call and talk to a live support technician who will walk you through. I know they cost a lot more but it will be worth it.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
I called fitbit support, they helped. Mine reads the right time now.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey everyone.

It seems like it is now working properly for most of you, glad to read that.

That being said, if anyone is still having issues please let me know so that we can take a closer look at the situation. It should be resolved by now.

Feel free to let me know if there are any questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer