Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved 5/14/2018: Dashboard tiles missing on Internet Explorer

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 5/14/2018: this issue was resolved. You may need to refresh your browser if you haven't already. We know this was not an ideal situation. Thanks for your patience over the past two weeks and for those who used an unpreferred browser.

Update 5/11/2018: Thanks again for your patience and reports. We know this is not convenient and anticipate having a resolution to this issue. Please stay tuned for the next update. 

Update 5/4/2018: Thanks for your continued patience as we work on this issue. Since this appears to only happen on IE and other users have reported that using another browser corrects the issue, I suggest using another browser as a temporary workaround only in the interim. Thanks again for your reports. I'll continue to update the thread as I hear more. 

Update 5/2/2018: Thanks again for your reports and for calling out that this appears to be associated with Internet Explorer. Our team is still working on a fix and I'll continue to update the thread as I learn more. In the meantime, I do suggest trying an alternative browser (Chrome, Firefox) or mobile device. Thanks very much for your patience. 

Update 4/28/2018: Our team is aware that some may not be able to see any of their tiles when viewing the Fitbit.com dashboard. We are working to resolve the issue and suggest trying again later. Thanks very much for your patience. 

If you have access to the mobile app, we suggest trying to view your data there in the meantime. 

moderator note: threads have been merged together

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
420 REPLIES 420

Dashboard is now just a black screen, have logged out and back in several time. tried refreshing the page, nothing works.

what is going on ?

Best Answer

I'm getting the same thing

Best Answer

I am also getting the same thing - nothing but a black screen

Best Answer

I also have the same problem. Started earlier this evening. Am using Internet Explorer V11 (dashboard seems to be OK if I use firefox)

Best Answer

yes, have explorer at work, firefox at home, dashboard is showing up here. we'll see tomorrow at work. good luck to you.

Best Answer

Same issue it appears in the programmers zeal to eliminate Internet 10 users they assassinated Internet Explorer 11 users also!! Firefox ok.

Best Answer

Same thing happening to me tonight.  Tried several times to sync  (successfully) and go to dashboard.  Each time dashboard is black.

Best Answer

Same here all day.  I use IE11, but it works on Google Chrome.  Fitbit.  How about confirming/denying the poster in regard to you wiping out Internet Explorer 11.

Best Answer

Everything worked fine until today.  worked fine the past 11 months.

Fitbit sync'd but then go to dashboard and its a blank slate.

Resync'd but still the same result. Its like Fitbit interface not working.

No graphs or info of any kind.

Fitbit updates are current. Windows 7 IE 11 all current.

Anybody with ideas?

Best Answer

Same thing happened to me.  I know there is an update available and I'm not able to load it.  Maybe that is the problem.

Best Answer

Getting the same black Dashboard when using Internet Explorer 11.  Are they going to fix or not?

Best Answer

Same here.  Blank dark green screen.  Everything else is working like Store for new products!!! But not product we've already paid for and expect to be able to use.

Best Answer

I have started a new thread because I saw so many about the same problem that had been closed by moderators as "resolved".  Maybe you could post in my new thread?  Sure would be helpful to let them know it's not just me.  Thank you in advance!

Best Answer

Same here.  I can access the sleep log, but the actual dashboard page is just a black screen.

Best Answer

I'm using an older mac 10.6.8 with a legacy version of Firefox 48.0.2. The Dashboard had stopped working there. I was using Safari 5.1.10  as a work around until hopefully it might start working again with my version of Firefox. This morning Dashboard has stopped working with Safari 5.1.10  also. Whilst I'm using legacy Safari and Firefox, both of these were working with Dashboard. There has been an update with Adobe Flash v 29.0.0.140.  Could the Adobe Flash update be causing this problem?

Best Answer

Mine is not working on Internet Explorer but is working on Chrome.

Best Answer

Also for me  both last night and this morning! What's up.                        

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here.  I'm using Internet Explorer ver. 11 latest version.  Still no dashboard.  Had it in the morning and in the afternoon, it was gone.

Best Answer

How I am so reminded if TCM refusing to pay hostage money to Dish. Is this some kind of Programmer blackmail to squeeze someone who has already paid?????

Best Answer