Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved 5/14/2018: Dashboard tiles missing on Internet Explorer

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 5/14/2018: this issue was resolved. You may need to refresh your browser if you haven't already. We know this was not an ideal situation. Thanks for your patience over the past two weeks and for those who used an unpreferred browser.

Update 5/11/2018: Thanks again for your patience and reports. We know this is not convenient and anticipate having a resolution to this issue. Please stay tuned for the next update. 

Update 5/4/2018: Thanks for your continued patience as we work on this issue. Since this appears to only happen on IE and other users have reported that using another browser corrects the issue, I suggest using another browser as a temporary workaround only in the interim. Thanks again for your reports. I'll continue to update the thread as I hear more. 

Update 5/2/2018: Thanks again for your reports and for calling out that this appears to be associated with Internet Explorer. Our team is still working on a fix and I'll continue to update the thread as I learn more. In the meantime, I do suggest trying an alternative browser (Chrome, Firefox) or mobile device. Thanks very much for your patience. 

Update 4/28/2018: Our team is aware that some may not be able to see any of their tiles when viewing the Fitbit.com dashboard. We are working to resolve the issue and suggest trying again later. Thanks very much for your patience. 

If you have access to the mobile app, we suggest trying to view your data there in the meantime. 

moderator note: threads have been merged together

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
420 REPLIES 420

It has been suggested to me that because Flex is one of the older versions they intentionally "break" it so that we will upgrade to a more recent version.  Also when the programmers change stuff nothing works properly.

Best Answer

I'm at work, opened fitbit using explorer, same black screen.  logged in using google, that worked. have the dashboard back. so it's either explorer or fitbit with explorer.

Best Answer

i hope that is not true, i don't want to upgrade,  i don't have the need for all the bells and whistles.

Best Answer

Problem of dashboard a with black screen continues. Any more suggestions besides changing tracker and company? Very frustrating.

Best Answer

It's Fitbit with Explorer because my Explorer goes to other major sites with no difficulty.  It would be great if a moderator would at least update us on what is going on.

Best Answer

One thing that has been happening all day when I have refreshed the page with Explorer and Fitbit is a notation at the bottom of my screen saying Fitbit has stopped working due to a long-running script.  Is that a clue for anyone?

Best Answer
0 Votes

The moderator will not respond, they know fully what they did. If everyone commenting on this thread sees this, please go to Facebook and voice there. Let the virtual world know about this fitbit Practice.

Best Answer

Totally agree

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue.  worked fine two days ago and today just blank screen...is there a resolution for this.

Best Answer

Same thing for me too.

Best Answer

Mine has the same problem - what do we do?? Please help, first time I have posted.

Best Answer

I don't have Facebook or Internet Explorer 10, still on Internet explorer 7. I do not understand why we should be forced to upgrade perfectly working equipment and in any case, how do we access our historic data? Where does it say anything about this in the terms and conditions?

Best Answer

I agree with you.

Best Answer

Yesterday the dashboard screen was just black, same today.  All has been fine for over a year.  Logging screen is normal.  How do I get dashboard back???   Have turned computer off and on.  Thanks.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer

Is anyone going to fix the dashboard so it works with Explorer 11?

Best Answer

I don't know where it is said, but bet your bottom dollar that somewhere in the microscopic fine print in some form of legal gibberish they declare they have the right to obsolete your device and force you to upgrade.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do we get help in getting the Dashboard fixed for Explorer 11.  This is going on the second day that it is broken.

Best Answer

Mine is not working either.  I have Explorer V11

Best Answer

Not until it is brought out of the shadows and put in the light of day. Post the issue on Facebook. If everyone complains on Social media, they can be shamed into action.

Best Answer

Like I said in my first post: Fitbit updates are current. Windows 7 IE 11 all current.

Have also deleted browser cookies, cache, history etc. Then restarted computer = same result; blank dashboard

Best Answer
0 Votes