Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved 5/14/2018: Dashboard tiles missing on Internet Explorer

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 5/14/2018: this issue was resolved. You may need to refresh your browser if you haven't already. We know this was not an ideal situation. Thanks for your patience over the past two weeks and for those who used an unpreferred browser.

Update 5/11/2018: Thanks again for your patience and reports. We know this is not convenient and anticipate having a resolution to this issue. Please stay tuned for the next update. 

Update 5/4/2018: Thanks for your continued patience as we work on this issue. Since this appears to only happen on IE and other users have reported that using another browser corrects the issue, I suggest using another browser as a temporary workaround only in the interim. Thanks again for your reports. I'll continue to update the thread as I hear more. 

Update 5/2/2018: Thanks again for your reports and for calling out that this appears to be associated with Internet Explorer. Our team is still working on a fix and I'll continue to update the thread as I learn more. In the meantime, I do suggest trying an alternative browser (Chrome, Firefox) or mobile device. Thanks very much for your patience. 

Update 4/28/2018: Our team is aware that some may not be able to see any of their tiles when viewing the Fitbit.com dashboard. We are working to resolve the issue and suggest trying again later. Thanks very much for your patience. 

If you have access to the mobile app, we suggest trying to view your data there in the meantime. 

moderator note: threads have been merged together

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
420 REPLIES 420

I did a browser search & it had good user reviews. Tried Chrome & foxfire in the past & both slowed down my computer. I do prefer   IE, but I will stick with Opera & see how it goes. Its also very basic & easy to understand

Best Answer
0 Votes

I will check it out. Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not going to change op-system for fitbit. A retro fix for IE users should be easy enough. My wife's Garmin has never had an issue like this. If not fixed soon that's where I'm headed.

Best Answer

Hi, was it you or someone else said that Garmin was good switch, i did a brief look at theirs, i will have to do more research but am frustrated with issues that pop up.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Must have been someone else. But I have been very impressed with hers,
reliability, battery life and additional functions. I've just got to
justify the expense and no dashboard maybe what does it.
Best Answer
0 Votes

cost is definitely a factor for me. i don't need all the bells and whistles.  good luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes

4/30/18. Dashboard not working for me either. Went to check it yesterday and it wasn't working. Checked it today at work, we have IE, and its still not working. Never had a problem before now. *heavy sigh* Hopefully, they get this fixed as soon as possible. Smiley Sad

Best Answer

I am losing track with all of the merged threads but can say that at 4:38 EST on April 30 my dashboard is not loading using Internet Explorer 11. Still have a blank screen. Any update on solving the problem?

thanks

Best Answer
Nope, assume Fitbit administrators are working on a solution

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am using a Macbook and my dashboard is also not loading correctly.  Been intermittent for a few days, even after downloading an update.  Annoyingly I can't record weight or check progress.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have Firefox but I can't record my weight on the Mac computer. I have entered it on my phone. I don't know what the problem is. I trust Fitbit will solve it soon. My ipone is now not linked to my Mac so the dashboard data is not existent. What a glorious mess. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This problem is not solved.  Will not load in Chrome or IE.

Best Answer

Worked for me in Firefox (V59.0.3, Win7)

Did not work for me with IE 11 (Win 7)

So it's not solved.

Best Answer
0 Votes

no it is not solved and i don't know why fitbit is saying it is.  dashboard does not work in explorer. i have to use google at work and have firefox at home, so far they both work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Contrary to the pink banner at the top of the page the problem has not been resolved. Support have suggested the usual rubbish of deleting all history data, stored passwords etc, which causes great inconvenience, and does nothing to resolve the issue. In brief dashboard works normally in Chrome, but has stopped loading tiles in windows 11, fully updated, endof. Roll back to the previous edition of fitbit, or sort out the latest 'upgrade'

Best Answer

Seems to be working normally again for me this morning (09:00 1st May 2018 UK). Hope that's the end of the issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still not working for me on IE11 win 8.1 01/05/2018 @ 0931 lets hope it gets here soon

@Frank1y did you have to do anything specific to get it working I tried both through Connect and through website no joy on either

Regards

Wayne

Charge 2, 3 - Windows 8.1 - Samsung S6, S8, S9 - Each day we learn something new is a day not wasted
Best Answer
0 Votes
Still not working for me in either IE or Chrome. Does work in FireFox
Best Answer
0 Votes

That did it. It's an Internet Explorer issue. That's unusual. IE is normally where I go when all else fails. Works fine in Chrome. Now why did I net get a weekly status update?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still getting a blank page when trying to view my Dashboard.......any idea how much longer before the problem is solved?

Best Answer
0 Votes